GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Group Hug"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
Hello, I'm ______ ___, and I have decided to give you all a gift. For some of you, the gift of release, for others, the gift of sadistic joy. I present you with [URL]http://www.grouphug.us.[/URL] This amazing website is dedicated to "anonymous online confessions", mostly from people who believe that being fourteen and in love is the hardest thing in the world because nobody has ever felt pain as unbearable as what they're feeling... Anyway, just to give you a few samples:

253020489: I had sex with my next door neighbour. Then I started shagging her sister behind her back. Now I'm seriously considering banging their overweight mother to shamelessly complete the set.

320483033: I'm ridiculously addicted to video games. Mainly the Final Fantasy series.

I take the game way to seriously... When Aeris died in FF7 i started crying and wouldnt come out of my room for 3 hours. When Kefka destroyed the world, I hid under my bed for an hour. For 3 weeks I had my head spiked up and bleached my hair blonde to look like Cloud Strife. But when i found out that he was't who he said he was, I turned my hair black. Like the person he idolized. When I'm not participating in groups of my friends who role play the FF series. I walk around Downtown with a blue Shin-Ra soldier uniform with a gun, acting like a police officer... I was arrested and sentenced to home arrest, where I played all the FF games for 3 months, only putting down the controller to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep, and do other things, which I cannot disclose at this time...

Someone help me....

259750199: I once threw a frog up in the air repeatedly untill I noticed its bones were sticking through the skin. So I threw it at a wall as hard as I could and killed it.

477781016: When we were little, me & my brother put a little frog in his 'A Team' toy jeep and ran it off the summer-house roof stunt-man style.

The little frog died and I cried for hours
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:07
Regular
gaybys wrote:
> I found one about by Dringo!

Oof, didn't edit fast enough.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:08
Regular

I killed my older brothers goldfish - and then deleted his save game on mario.

He found out about both and to repent i had to get him 100 lives on mario. Nobody gave a shi about the dead fish.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:15
"period drama"
while a weasel was happily sleeping me and my cousin dropped a 20 lbs rock on it but it didnt kill it, it damaged the back hind and the thing woke up screaming and instead of putting it out of its misery i threw little rocks at its head.. next day a raunchy smell came out of that parking lot..

i used to put my hands up my sisters top/down her pants to keep my hands warm in winter. i was 8
Now i'm doing it again....i'm 15

I was at my best friend's place and while she was out, I got a bit randy. So I took some cat food and smeared it on my... you know and let her cat lick it off. Now the cat has herpes too.
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"

Sometimes I dream of Rolf Harris stroking a stoat in a provocactive manner. Is this wrong?
Fri 19/11/04 at 19:58
"period drama"
This site is so addictive.
Look at all these wierdos and sickos. It makes me feel good.

I can not stop sitting naked on my cactus plant. It hurts but it feels so nice. I got the idea of a message bored called LUE.

I was watching tv, and on one channel there was so footage of the holocaust and dead jews being bulldozed into a pit. I laughed. For nearly an hour straight.

I think the 9/11 incident was tragic, but it's entertainment vaule was priceless.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:00
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"

While watching the new years eve celebration in times square, a part of me was hoping to see the skies light up with the fire of a nuclear bomb.

Genius.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:07
"period drama"
i hate when people incorrectly use "your" instead of "you're."
i hate when people incorrectly use "loose" or "looser" instead of "lose" or "loser."
i hate these people because they are idiots.

Now I'm sure I don't remember writing that ...

My dad still thinks I accidentaly shot him on that hunting trip, but really I was trying to kill him.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:14
"period drama"
I used to work at a cubicle job, and I would always måsterbate under my table. Then one day the company had a camera put in that I didn't know about. I got caught and I was fired and arrested for indecent exposure. When I got out I urinated all over former boss' convertable. They apparently had cameras outside too, cause he found out it was me and now I can't get withing a hundred feet of him.
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> 952910215
> I can not stop sitting naked on my cactus plant. It hurts but it
> feels so nice. I got the idea of a message bored called LUE.
>

Ah, a fellow LUEser.

I remember the good old days...
Fri 19/11/04 at 20:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I googled my 13 y/o brother's screen name and found a messageboard that he posts at. I have since learned that he fancies himself a metrosexual, beats off to Hilary Duff and Amanda Bines, knows about butt plugs, and was watching an Olsen twins movie with our 6 y/o sisters and wanted to jerk it but couldn't because they were in the room! I'm scarred for life. GROSS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.