GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Group Hug"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/11/04 at 14:43
Regular
Hello, I'm ______ ___, and I have decided to give you all a gift. For some of you, the gift of release, for others, the gift of sadistic joy. I present you with [URL]http://www.grouphug.us.[/URL] This amazing website is dedicated to "anonymous online confessions", mostly from people who believe that being fourteen and in love is the hardest thing in the world because nobody has ever felt pain as unbearable as what they're feeling... Anyway, just to give you a few samples:

253020489: I had sex with my next door neighbour. Then I started shagging her sister behind her back. Now I'm seriously considering banging their overweight mother to shamelessly complete the set.

320483033: I'm ridiculously addicted to video games. Mainly the Final Fantasy series.

I take the game way to seriously... When Aeris died in FF7 i started crying and wouldnt come out of my room for 3 hours. When Kefka destroyed the world, I hid under my bed for an hour. For 3 weeks I had my head spiked up and bleached my hair blonde to look like Cloud Strife. But when i found out that he was't who he said he was, I turned my hair black. Like the person he idolized. When I'm not participating in groups of my friends who role play the FF series. I walk around Downtown with a blue Shin-Ra soldier uniform with a gun, acting like a police officer... I was arrested and sentenced to home arrest, where I played all the FF games for 3 months, only putting down the controller to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep, and do other things, which I cannot disclose at this time...

Someone help me....

259750199: I once threw a frog up in the air repeatedly untill I noticed its bones were sticking through the skin. So I threw it at a wall as hard as I could and killed it.

477781016: When we were little, me & my brother put a little frog in his 'A Team' toy jeep and ran it off the summer-house roof stunt-man style.

The little frog died and I cried for hours
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:17
Regular
The word 'baby' in my last post was meant to be a maybe, but I have a cold and that is also pronounced in my writing/I meant to do that to see if you were paying attention.

:p
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
19998237674623 I like to swing squirrels around by their tails, on a strictly cheap thrills and dirty fun basis only....with baby just a little self gratification ;)
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:03
Regular

This one girl got off just by looking at me through the webcam......I felt special that I contributed something to her life.
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Plate of glue"
227935221 I make myself puke into old ladies' pull trolleys when they aren't looking.
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:05
Regular

Sometimes I think about goats and wriggle
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:04
Regular

I rampantly shagged the shi te out of my clearly terrified uncle when I was 10.
Sat 20/11/04 at 18:59
Regular

You know that yellow cheesey stuff that collects in your foreskin? I think it goes great with jam on a sandwich.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:38
Regular
Sounds fun, munn.
Fri 19/11/04 at 22:16
Regular

i wash my armpits at work in the disabled toilets, im big and sweat alot so i get really bad body odour all the time. Theres a girl at work i like and i dont want to turn her off with the smell.

------
(Deodorant?)
------

I am a 19 year old gay male and I used to have sex with a stuffed animal dog that I made from the build-a-bear company. I cut a hole in the bottom and humped it numerous times. I feel guilty because I normally treat all of my stuffed animals with respect (at least when I was a kid, I don't have any now except for what is left of the dog....). The funny thing is that I made the exact same dog and gave it to my friend. She is now my roommate and it is on her bed right now. I left my dog at home and hers look really good now.
Fri 19/11/04 at 21:06
Regular
Not Azul wrote:
> Everybody is posting the terrible and dire ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.