GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life Goals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/11/04 at 23:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I don't know if this has been done before, but I never really considered these an importance to me, until I thought to myself:

"Why am I living for tomorrow?"

This then led to the conclusion that I must be living to reach something better than what I have, or to achieve something. I now consider them quite important, because they are not only something to aim for, or look forward to, but a way of looking at the things I like and something that I should take advantage of, as I'm pretty sure we only get one shot at life, before an eternity of non-existence.

I'm sure I'm taking this all too seriously, but here are mine:

- Visit all continents atleast once each
- Speak 20 languages
- Be a good father and stay part of a happy family
- Never do something I'd regret for the rest of my life

Some more achievable than others, but all are something to aim for.

You?
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd really like to find out what true Happiness really is in this life, for me.

Not because I'm so unhappy now or anything, it's just that out of all the possibilities, I believe this could be the one thing worth living, working and searching for.

I see a number of older people in my life regularly, and to see them all so unhappy much of the time... That's something that really scares me, as I creep ever closer to being 20-years-old.

Most of who I know like this have been through at least one-or-two divorces... Have they searched so far to find happiness, lost it, and that has left them as they are now...?

I don't want to end up like them, so I hope to achieve something great in my own search.
Wed 22/12/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
"It's better to regret something you did, than something you didn't do. Red Hot Chilli Peppers' song told me that."
---

Aha! I've been trying to think of the song for ages and now, it's suddenly hit me:

That song from the One Hot Minute album with Dave Navarro. Where Flea's talking at the end about what he remembers, "in Hollywood" and then, those words come along exactly. I still can't remember its name, though....

I'm happy now, anyway. :)
Wed 22/12/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
Create a 3d animation for a big company.

Have my name up on the credits of a big film.

Destroy Crossbob
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
No problem. Cheers.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I'm glad I inspired you.

:)
Tue 21/12/04 at 20:04
Regular
"For One Night Only"
> Never do something I'd regret for the rest of my life.

> Be a good husband and father and NEVER get divorced.

> Visit all the continents.

> To act in/direct films when I'm older ( a longshot but what I REALLY want to do, and have wanted to since I was very little).
Tue 21/12/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
1) Own every single movie that I have ever had the slightest bit of interest in.

2) Direct at least one movie, successful or not I'd at least like to have done it.
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Practically my sentiments exactly.

Oooh. See how I slipped a paradox in there?

EDIT: Care to change it?
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Oh how I cringe at my saccharine reply! I must have been having a Disney/Coca-cola moment - or something. eesh.
Tue 21/12/04 at 18:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
If you want to call me a spammer, or whatever, then go ahead.

However I view my numeorus posts as a thanks to all of you who have contributed to my views and discussion.

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.