GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
Ok, so heres my new 'internet wrestling game' thingy for No Mercy. What we will do is this...get 20 people, each choose 2 Wrestlers, the first person everyone chooses will go into a draw to pick the first 20 people to enter the rumble, and then with everyone's second choice we will put it in a draw to find the last 20's order. Does it make sense yet??(YES!!)
we found it quite tricky to get 16 people for the KOTR so i think i may aswell enter this one.
1- Bubba Dudley
2- D-von Dudley
PS i have unlocked every charcter and on my CAW is :
big slow
Raven
Regal
Molly
please pick any one!! the computer will play the RUMBLE, have fun and good luck.
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:12
Regular
so close damn
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:08
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Pretty cool. I got eliminated both first and last.

Can't believe Holly won though.
Sun 20/05/01 at 16:52
Regular
"Back in black"
so what do you all think?
Sun 20/05/01 at 16:50
Regular
"Back in black"
yo all the royal rumble has been completed and man was that tideous sitting through that!!! heres your results:

The first four competitors are in: Kronik Kreations Kurt angle, Mouldy cheese's William Regal, Big Slow's Stone cold steve austin and Khazar's Edge.

From now on until the last four superstars are left i will just say who is elimated and who elimated them to save time!

William Regal elminated by Stone cold steve austin
Benoit elimated by stone cold steve austin
Kurt Angle elimated by Edge
Stone Cold Steve Austin elimated by Billy Gunn
Billy gunn elimated by D- von dudley
Edge elimated by D-von dudley
Jeff Hardy elimated by Steve Blackman
D-von Dudley elimated by X- Pac
Bulldog elimated by Trish
Trish elminated by X-Pac
Triple H cleared house by elimating Steve Blackman , X - Pac and Mark henry
Triple H elimated by The Rock
Shamrock elimated by Kane
Kane elimated by undertaker
Rock Elimated by Andre the giant
Undertaker Elimated by Hardcore Holly
Tazz Elimated by Andre the giant
Andre the giant Elimated by Hardcore Holly
Rikishi elimated by Shane McMahon
Viscera elimated by Shane McMahon
Shane McMahon elimated by Hardcore Holly
Matt Hardy Elimated by Buh buh Ray Dudley

Now heres the last four : Hardcore Holly of khazar , Buh buh ray dudley of ice blaster , Chris jericho of Kid Rock and Raven of mouldy cheese!!!

As we join the action here... Chris jericho and Hardcore holly double team Buh buh ray, raven punches chris jericho, Hardcore with a punch to Buh Buh Ray Dudley to send him on to the outside, another one and he is out... Ice blaster say bye to buh buh ray dudley ('bye bye'):(!

Raven hits a piledriver on Hardcore, Hardcore and Chris Jericho with a double powerbomb to raven, Y2j Rolls up raven for the pin, but it means nothing in the rumble.

Another double team this time chris jericho and Raven pick on Holly. Jericho has a high attitdude meter. Another roll up by Jericho this time on Holly.

Double Powerbomb by Jericho on Holly, reverse DDT and a double piledriver with Raven on to Hardcore.

Buh buh dudley on the outside making an attempt to pull out the other superstars but is avoided. Hardcore is being beaten down here by both Raven and Chris Jericho.

But now the tables have changed... Hardcore and chris jericho are working on Raven... Jericho taunts in the corner, Raven and Hardcore, Raven on top at the moment but chris jericho helps oput hardcore, chris jericho has his special up... double powerbomb again to hardcore holly!!!

But now Hardcore is dominating jericho with a bit of raven's help. Now were are back to the double teaming of Y2J and raven... but now raven and jericho are fighting... Hardcore with a right hand to jericho... STRAIGHT OVER THE TOP, only two superstars left...Mouldy cheese's Raven and Khazar's Hardcore holly.

DDT by raven onto hardcore... hardcore is finisihed but the only way to win is to go over the top... no pins!!

Hardcore is in danger. brain buster by Raven. Hardcore is fighting back, DDT, Hardcore has a high attitdude meter now... he hits his finsiher and again!!!! Ravens in danger on the floor! hes making his way back up... but sent down again... Special is hit again and again!!! throw him over hardcore!!! Surely raven cannot do much more... is it over?

kick to raven hes gone over the ropes but still standing... Smack its over its over!!!

HERES YOUR WINNER.... KHAZAR's HARDCORE HOLLY!!

well done mate... now next month you will take on Y2Richards Chris Benoit in a one on one to see who is the greatest... and i will force myself into full commentary zzzz, sorry if my commentary was boring today, it just lasted soo long, well cya guys!!

oh yeah, after the 'who is the best bout' it will be a tag team king of the ring ok, so theres something for you to think about!!

PS: there maybe alot of spelling mistakes because i really aint got the time to read throught it!!

chris.
Sun 20/05/01 at 16:13
ill come back to read in about half an hour if i can
Sun 20/05/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Back in black"
yo i am doing the rumble whilst we speak, im taking notes to be put on here later, shame no one is bothered.

I have got you on MSN, i just can not be bothered to put it on, sorry!!

lol
Sun 20/05/01 at 14:36
just start the RR now as no1 else is bothered. and dont i have u on my messenger because your not online
Sun 20/05/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Back in black"
the draw for tonights royal rumble has been completed, there are 28 superstars entering becasue i could not get enough people, oh well, the list is as following:

1 Kurt Angle - Kronik Kreation
2 William Regal - Mouldy Cheese
3 Stone cold steve austin - Big Slow
4 Edge - Khazar
5 Chris Benoit - Kid Rock
6 D - von dudley - Dom Mega / Ice blaster
7 Billy gunn - Yo Yo
8 British Bulldog - The cong man
9 Steve Blackman - Hustlaz
10 Jeff Hardy - Hardyz
11 X Pac - Terry S
12 Trish Stratus - Y2Richard
13 Triple H - Egg The best
14 Mark Henry - Batistutia
15 The Rock - Big slow
16 Undertaker - Kronik Kreation
17 Ken Shamrock - hustlaz
18 Kane - Yo Yo
19 Andre the giant - Terry S
20 Hardcore holly - Khazar
21 Tazz - Egg The best
22 Rikishi - Batistitia
23 Shane o mac - Y2Richard
24 visera - Cong Man
25 Matt Hardy - Hardyz
26 Bubba Ray dudley - Dom Mega / Ice Blaster
27 Chris Jericho - Kid Rock
28 Raven - Mouldy Cheese

Thats the draw for tonight. i should be doing it some time soon. Results up as soon as possible. I wont be doing full commentary on the rumble, i will just say 'tazz elimated by the rock' or something untill the last four and ill give ya some 'blasting commentary' ha ha!! cya later folks.
chris
Sun 20/05/01 at 14:26
u made me wait for that!!! please put them up 2night then. i dont think any1 else is interested in this
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:36
Regular
"Back in black"
sorry people, i was out last night so i had no time, but the results should be up by tonight!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.