GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
Ok, so heres my new 'internet wrestling game' thingy for No Mercy. What we will do is this...get 20 people, each choose 2 Wrestlers, the first person everyone chooses will go into a draw to pick the first 20 people to enter the rumble, and then with everyone's second choice we will put it in a draw to find the last 20's order. Does it make sense yet??(YES!!)
we found it quite tricky to get 16 people for the KOTR so i think i may aswell enter this one.
1- Bubba Dudley
2- D-von Dudley
PS i have unlocked every charcter and on my CAW is :
big slow
Raven
Regal
Molly
please pick any one!! the computer will play the RUMBLE, have fun and good luck.
Wed 23/05/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Back in black"
I dont mean to bragg

Ice Blaster

User Type: Regular

Submitted:
610 posts, 22649 words to UKdiscussions.com
33 reviews to UKreviews.com
10 cheats to UKcheats.com
Wed 23/05/01 at 00:01
umm kronik check out my stats ant look at yours
YOU=Submitted:
26 posts, 1665 words to UKdiscussions.com
0 reviews to UKreviews.com
0 cheats to UKcheats.com

ME=Submitted:
168 posts, 7088 words to UKdiscussions.com
0 reviews to UKreviews.com
0 cheats to UKcheats.com

ill check out the site
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Back in black"
aand so you should, to check out his wicked pictures check them out at http://www.efedtitan.homestead.com/ also join so he can make an amazing picture of you too!!
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:55
AT a note, i would like to take some credit for Efed Titan, for i designed it.
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:54
big_slow wrote:
> how boring was it before i came?

What are you on?! 'its only become interestin since i discovered it' my @r$£!!

You discovered it?! First of all Ice Blaster was here way before you, and so was i!! And you didnt make it interesting! The fights and the royal rumble made it interesting! You make no difference to this board. I'm not saying that i do...but shut your mouth.
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:37
Oh well. I didn't win, but X-Pac and Andre the Giant both eliminated two others!
Tue 22/05/01 at 18:13
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I also promoted it. I have rspect and spread the word. WWF rules.
Tue 22/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
"Back in black"
excuse me mr, but i was one of the earlier people to post messages in this forum, you no-way discovered it!!!

the wwf forum used to be really hot with new topics, but this year it has started to go downhill, but at the moment me and you are keeping it alive!!

please more people talk here!
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:24
how boring was it before i came?
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:24
its only been busy coz ive discovered it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.