GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
Ok, so heres my new 'internet wrestling game' thingy for No Mercy. What we will do is this...get 20 people, each choose 2 Wrestlers, the first person everyone chooses will go into a draw to pick the first 20 people to enter the rumble, and then with everyone's second choice we will put it in a draw to find the last 20's order. Does it make sense yet??(YES!!)
we found it quite tricky to get 16 people for the KOTR so i think i may aswell enter this one.
1- Bubba Dudley
2- D-von Dudley
PS i have unlocked every charcter and on my CAW is :
big slow
Raven
Regal
Molly
please pick any one!! the computer will play the RUMBLE, have fun and good luck.
Fri 11/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
"Back in black"
Ok, so heres my new 'internet wrestling game' thingy for No Mercy. What we will do is this...get 20 people, each choose 2 Wrestlers, the first person everyone chooses will go into a draw to pick the first 20 people to enter the rumble, and then with everyone's second choice we will put it in a draw to find the last 20's order. Does it make sense yet??(YES!!)
we found it quite tricky to get 16 people for the KOTR so i think i may aswell enter this one.
1- Bubba Dudley
2- D-von Dudley
PS i have unlocked every charcter and on my CAW is :
big slow
Raven
Regal
Molly
please pick any one!! the computer will play the RUMBLE, have fun and good luck.
Fri 11/05/01 at 11:30
Regular
i'll pick Mark henry and Rikishi.
Fri 11/05/01 at 16:48
Batistuta wrote:
> i'll pick Mark henry and Rikishi.

hey let me be rikishi. i was him @ KOTR when i came second aswell. ive just posted a message in that topic sayin i want to be rikishi.
don mega- did u do the LOTR because the topic was started by chrizzt.

can i please be rikishi and austin?
if u give him 2 batistuta ill be
1)austin
2)rock
Fri 11/05/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Back in black"
big_slow wrote:
> dom mega- did u do the LOTR because the topic was started by
> chrizzt.
yeh i am chrizzyt, their the same beutifull person. i just changed my name to my BXC wrestlers name DOM MEGA.

can i please be rikishi and austin?
if u give him 2
> batistuta ill be
1)austin
2)rock
considering you choose austin and rock you may aswell use them, save any hastle.
Fri 11/05/01 at 17:33
Hmmmm.....

Please can I have Angle.....and......Undertaker?

That'll be good..

Also why u doing Royal Rumble? I think your just ruining it. The KOTR was a good touch to SR but this is a bit over the top i think.
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:11
can i have the hardyz!"!?
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:14
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I'll take................... .........Edge and hardcore holly.
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:15
if i can change it can i be steve blakman and shamrock, ta
Fri 11/05/01 at 21:16
Regular
chris benoit +chris jericho
Fri 11/05/01 at 22:54
Regular
i pick the undertaker&kane!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.