GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/05/01 at 08:26
Regular
Ok, so heres my new 'internet wrestling game' thingy for No Mercy. What we will do is this...get 20 people, each choose 2 Wrestlers, the first person everyone chooses will go into a draw to pick the first 20 people to enter the rumble, and then with everyone's second choice we will put it in a draw to find the last 20's order. Does it make sense yet??(YES!!)
we found it quite tricky to get 16 people for the KOTR so i think i may aswell enter this one.
1- Bubba Dudley
2- D-von Dudley
PS i have unlocked every charcter and on my CAW is :
big slow
Raven
Regal
Molly
please pick any one!! the computer will play the RUMBLE, have fun and good luck.
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:22
no wait. i remembered were not chatting rubbish because people are leaving wwf forum
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:21
more please.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:58
Regular
"Back in black"
he he- me and my maths!!

want some 'hair-gro'?

*sprinkle sprinkle*
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:51
well your the only person who can stop me from being stupid as your the reason im stupid. and the reason why i look stupid, my beutiful hair has gone.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Back in black"
That is the problem, Me and big slow used to post things that were totall irrelavent to the WWF lots and lots. So when i come back(from GCSE's) i will maybe have the odd rant here and there, but not 24/7!
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i would not mind a bit of stupidaty long as it would not happen all the time just in small doses.
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Back in black"
NO- i am not doing all that stupidity, it made the wwf forum look stupid and we were the only posters, lets get back to normal wwf posting, maybe more people will post- look already, grand prix, hustlaz, king t and jet just to name a few!
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:19
do u want to get reaaaaaaadyyyyyyyy to ruuuuuuuummmmmmmmmbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee aswell???

tell IB to reply my got damn replys. im bored of insulting him when im talkin to myself
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:13
the topic title was 'royal rumble' so i guess it kind of fits in!
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:27
ok, let's get reaaaaaaadyyyyyyyy to ruuuuuuuummmmmmmmmbbblllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ding ding

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.