GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't "get" Little Britain..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's like watching a covers band play Top of the Pops. I only really saw the first series, but it was enough to know they ripped off almost every major British sitcom over the last 30-odd years. The League of Gentlemen should sue them for nicking half the characters!

The only way I can think of it is as an archive for what we're told are the funniest sketches on those awful 'top 100 whatever' shows. Crap. The most cutting edge it gets is having a gay character - what the hell, is it the 80's again? Is Kenny Everett back from the dead?
Tue 23/11/04 at 12:24
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Marcini wrote:
> Not at all. It was funnier not watching it.

It was much worse than the third Godfather Movie.
Mon 22/11/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Not at all. It was funnier not watching it.
Sun 21/11/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I missed the last 2 eps of Volume 3. (Bo Selecta)

Did i miss much?
Sat 20/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Yeah, like FFF said.
Thu 18/11/04 at 19:20
"period drama"
Bo Selecta is terrible.
I couldn't bare the tedious, pathetic, and blindingly obvious inneundo for too long.

Although, I must admit, the Craig David stuff, and some of the Micheal Jackson stuff, is occasionally, randomly brilliant.

Thu 18/11/04 at 19:05
Regular
"Bow to me!"
On the contrary, Little Britain is funny, Bo Selecta is naff.

Theres plenty of impressions of Bo Selecta about but obviously not as much as it sucks - "Cha mone mother......"
Thu 18/11/04 at 17:53
Regular
I found Bo Selecta high in the kind of humour it uses, but Little Britain was just naff.

I reckon it's just a programme that people try to do impressions of all too much, and that's where the popularity comes from. People tryin' to go 'Yearraknow' all the time.
Thu 18/11/04 at 10:57
Regular
"Bow to me!"
The gay section in the libraray was funny? That was nothing special at all. Most of it has really funny bits but that bit... no. The newagent was really good though. Lets hope hes on again.
Sun 14/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
From what I've seen from the new series, it isn't as good as the old one, but there are still a couple of laughs. Like the gay section in the library and the newsagent guy.
Sun 14/11/04 at 00:14
Regular
"I'm Great."
I tried watching Little Britain but didn't really find it funny. Same with Bo selecta. Nearly everyone is my college class quotes it about at least 20 times a lesson. I really wish that I was over exaggerating but I'm not. Mostly that really annoying noise made by that character in that mental place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.