GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else got SvR yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 15:05
Regular
Just came home to find it delivered from Play.

*loads up Online mode*

Excellent.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
I've played like 10 online matches, and I haven't won a single one of em. Granted, some of these players were better than me, but a few of them were just bloody ridiculous:

- Some lame ass kept running away when I kicked his ass, got specials up outside, ran in, hit me with a special, and wins.

- And then as Bret Hart, I was killing Kane, but he hits me with like 5 power moves, hits me with a special and wins.

So damn annoying/lame.

EDIT: Won my first match. Whooo!
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:45
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm building up my guy so in time he'll be to the best of his abilities. He's currently classed as light heavyweight. So far I've only lost about two matches so next season the difficulty will be going up to hard.

Just waiting on a crossover cable and either a network adaptor or a new slimline PS2 to go online.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:42
Regular
I'm going through the challenges at the moment.
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:39
Regular
Yeah, that'd be good. You'll get killed by my 100% Randy Orton that I will have in a few hours, though :0D
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
I've given it another chance and so far I've decided to keep it. I'm enjoying it more with my own created character. Playing dirty this time so that could be why.

I may go online with it once I get everything that I need. Could maybe set up a tournament between a few of us on here? That sound good to anyone?
Sat 13/11/04 at 13:30
Regular
I've bought a few Diva screens and unlocked Bret Hart, but I've mostly been "levelling up" Orton to get him 100%, so I can whoop everybody online.
Sat 13/11/04 at 08:52
Regular
How long does it last?

Oh, and anyone seen the unlockables? There's hardly anything! :0x
Sat 13/11/04 at 05:17
Regular
Just completed season mode!

The ending is brilliant...season mode wasn't too bad. I'll probably start season 2 tonight, and take some different routes/brands etc.
Sat 13/11/04 at 02:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
Not impressed with it at all. I think I'll be trading it in tomorrow.

Most of the bad points have alrady been brought up.
Just doesn't have the right feel to it I think. The Heel/face idea would have been good if it didn't feel like I had to use the signeture moves most of the time as a face. Some nice ideas but I'll see how Wrestlemaina XI on Xbox at this rate. I'll give it another chance in the morning.
Sat 13/11/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Balls"
Reefer wrote:
> Oh right. I thought Triple H's entrance looked absolutely fantastic,
> by the way. Orton's looked pretty cool too.

I haven't seen triple H's yet, but i think Ortons make's him look camp... he's pouting for christ sake!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.