GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else got SvR yet?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 15:05
Regular
Just came home to find it delivered from Play.

*loads up Online mode*

Excellent.
Sun 14/11/04 at 12:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Reefer wrote:
> I've bought a few Diva screens and unlocked Bret Hart, but I've mostly
> been "levelling up" Orton to get him 100%, so I can whoop
> everybody online.

just don't be one of those lame people who only play against new people so they can obliterate them... because contrary to popular belief, it doesn't make you cool :P
Sun 14/11/04 at 12:37
Regular
"I'm Great."
I look forward to it. Now to build up my character even more until he becomes the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.
Sun 14/11/04 at 09:26
Regular
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Took 30 mins for my character to enter the Royal Rumble.
>
> Went to Wrestlemania as the champ and successfully defended my title.
> Not too shabby for my first season.
>
> My crossover cable for my PS2 is on its way so I should be online in
> less than two weeks with my PS2. If you want I'll have a match with
> you, Reefer, once I get on there with my created character?

Sure, sounds great!
Sat 13/11/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Quite annoyed i wasted my GAD with this, started a new season with Shelton and the first two months were exactly the same as Cena's even to the point of fighting over Torrie Wilson, she's Smackdown for god sakes and also are all the superstars fluent in Japanese that i didn't know about as they have no trouble understanding what Tajiri says.

and why get rid of the ???? option for the gender when creating a character? it was fun taking a 5'3 woman through the WWE and laying out people like HHH and Big Show in a bloody mess, can't do that now either, i think that was the final nail in the coffin for it and i doubt i'll be going back to it again.

I thought sequels were meant to improve and add things onto the game not take tons of stuff out. Like i said, Just Bring It all over again
Sat 13/11/04 at 20:44
Regular
"I'm Great."
Took 30 mins for my character to enter the Royal Rumble.

Went to Wrestlemania as the champ and successfully defended my title. Not too shabby for my first season.

My crossover cable for my PS2 is on its way so I should be online in less than two weeks with my PS2. If you want I'll have a match with you, Reefer, once I get on there with my created character?
Sat 13/11/04 at 19:42
Regular
With 94% Orton, I am quite simply kicking bum. 3 wins in a row.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:45
Regular
Orton's 94% now, and I just finished my second season. Gonna play a mate online and then go do some revision. Peace.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:40
Regular
"I'm Great."
Got a starting position of 30 in the royal rumble. My opinion has changed since last night. The story lines are keeping my hooked just about.

I think my character is at about 60% odd. I've changed him to heavyweoght now seeing as I've re-disigned him.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:15
Regular
Bought a bunch of the Diva screens and stuff, and Randy Orton is 89% levelled. Almost finished my second season.
Sat 13/11/04 at 18:07
Regular
"I'm Great."
Fat lot of good that ring out meter did me. Had it all full and then suddenly I just got thrown straight over the ropes. Not fair me thinks.
Note to self: Stop taking out frustration on walls.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.