GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 23:20
Regular
What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?

To start you off, Hannible and Silence of the Lambs were quite disturbing...

And what about Itchi The Killer?
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Texas chainsaw massacre is sick just the first bit seeing someone grab a knife and cut it in to the wrists that made me ill. Also even though shaun of the dead is my favourite movie that made me quite sick when the zombies rip his stomach open at the end.
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Time Up"
Black Hawk Down. The part when they kept pulling out the veins and arteries.. It was totally disgusting, I kept shivering during that part..
Thu 06/01/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Stop Hammer Time!"
Day of the Dead. Near the end when as he's being eaten by zombies the sergeant screams choke on them (refering to his guts)
Completely fake and over the top but still hard to watch.
Well with 1 eye anyway!!
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Hey MsNY your spot on, Massacre at the end when they are trying to bash her head in over the bucket is hard to watch
Wed 05/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jap's.
Wed 05/01/05 at 20:49
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Ms NY wrote:

> Saw
> A fake leg indeed, but still.. seeing him sawing at his ankle was
> pretty disturbing.

That doesn't sound like a rip-off of Audition at all..
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Lucy.laptop@gmail"
monkey_man wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> Labryinth
> Those red creatures who can take off their heads and play football
> whilst groping Sarah. As well as those hands. Euch. And then there's
> David Bowie's balls in tight, beige leggings in your face in every
> scene he's in.
>
> One of the few men I can look in the eye and safely say "Mine is
> bigger than yours".

Maybe he was just really well strapped down like Dorothy in The Wizard Of Oz.
And which eye, Monkey?
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ms NY wrote:
> Labryinth
> Those red creatures who can take off their heads and play football
> whilst groping Sarah. As well as those hands. Euch. And then there's
> David Bowie's balls in tight, beige leggings in your face in every
> scene he's in.

One of the few men I can look in the eye and safely say "Mine is bigger than yours".
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:55
Regular
"cachoo"
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original)
Just leaves you feeling all weird after watching it as the credits roll. You just sit.. and stare.. It's a horrible film. Stupidly bought the remake, but had to give that away because I can't watch it anymore! ;)

Saw
A fake leg indeed, but still.. seeing him sawing at his ankle was pretty disturbing. Also, that clown..

Wizard of Oz
The colour changing horses, scarecrow and flying monkeys. Bring on the nightmares.

Labryinth
Those red creatures who can take off their heads and play football whilst groping Sarah. As well as those hands. Euch. And then there's David Bowie's balls in tight, beige leggings in your face in every scene he's in.
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Bowling For Columbine"

Actual footage of shootings and deaths (including the Columbine High School massacre), used to highlight gun crime.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.