GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Taking Back Sunday & My Chemical Romance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Taking Back Sunday are touring England in mid-January 2005 and are playing an impressive array of venues, with support from the excellent, if little-known, My Chemical Romance.

For those who haven't heard, or heard of, either band, they are both Emo-eqsue bands, with some funky riffs that are slightly resemblent of choppy pop-punk and with vocals ranging from screamy and throaty angst-packed lines to melodic harmonies.

To see a list of the venues and dates [URL]http://www.aloud.com/cgi-bin/aloud/search.pl?artist=taking+back+sunday&townfree=town&go1.x=0&go1.y=0[/URL]

I've got tickets for the Leeds Met gig already.

Start wetting yourselves in anticipation, folks, this is going to be immense.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:45
Regular
Nah, I'll probably miss. I'm not really into that genre enough to go to Gigs and such.

Although I really do need a night out...
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:40
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm Not OK (I Promise).

Yeah, it's cool.

Come see them, they're playing at Leeds Met (Headingley)

You can pick up tickets from Jumbo records in the Headrom centre. They're £12.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:31
Regular
MCR have a track on Burnout 3, 'I'm Not OK' or something like that. I quite like it actually.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"SOUP!"
Taking Back Sunday are touring England in mid-January 2005 and are playing an impressive array of venues, with support from the excellent, if little-known, My Chemical Romance.

For those who haven't heard, or heard of, either band, they are both Emo-eqsue bands, with some funky riffs that are slightly resemblent of choppy pop-punk and with vocals ranging from screamy and throaty angst-packed lines to melodic harmonies.

To see a list of the venues and dates [URL]http://www.aloud.com/cgi-bin/aloud/search.pl?artist=taking+back+sunday&townfree=town&go1.x=0&go1.y=0[/URL]

I've got tickets for the Leeds Met gig already.

Start wetting yourselves in anticipation, folks, this is going to be immense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.