GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Living with women"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
In my third yr at uni, and decided to move in with 3 girls for a change. OH what a BIG mistake i made. Ok I get on with everyone great, but they all moan moan moan about everything.

Heres a few moans...

-Stop leaving the toilet seat up (yeah like i moan about it being down???)
-Im cold
-Im hot
-Im hungry
-Im depressed
-Im on my period (Excuses, excuses)
-You eat all the food (they dont even notice their boyfriends eating the food)
-Ive got no money (spent it all on clothes, niave retard)
-Ive got SOOOO much work to do (and they r too thick to do it themselves)
-I cant do it
-It hurts
-I cant stand him/her (they b***h constantly about minute details like someone nicking a pen)
-You do it (i sometimes question whether or not women can actually DO anything)
-God my rooms such a mess (and its been like it for weeks so why bother mentioning it)
-How do you work this?
-You use all the toilet roll

Why do girls moan about mundane things, when the most likely answer is that they do it themselves (cos it annoys them about themselves therefore point their own problems out in others)

Now I dont know whether or not its just the girls Im living with that are like this, but it does my head in. One of the girls cant do anything herself, such as cook, clean or do her own work. The other is always broke and wonders why (erm shopping maybe???) and the last one is just a hypocrite. I thought they would be cleaner and cook more, but oh no, they do nothing!!! Wheres all the nice girls gone? is this the new generation of lazy git women? Im not being sexist (because thats the inevitable excuse Ill get), its just that I know 6 year olds who do more around the house than them. Most guys I know do more than them.

And whats worse, they all seem to transfer all their problems to me, which in most cases i tell em to f off.

Wish I were living with guys again, at least you can take the p and not take it seriously. And I can eat whatever, whenever.
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
In my third yr at uni, and decided to move in with 3 girls for a change. OH what a BIG mistake i made. Ok I get on with everyone great, but they all moan moan moan about everything.

Heres a few moans...

-Stop leaving the toilet seat up (yeah like i moan about it being down???)
-Im cold
-Im hot
-Im hungry
-Im depressed
-Im on my period (Excuses, excuses)
-You eat all the food (they dont even notice their boyfriends eating the food)
-Ive got no money (spent it all on clothes, niave retard)
-Ive got SOOOO much work to do (and they r too thick to do it themselves)
-I cant do it
-It hurts
-I cant stand him/her (they b***h constantly about minute details like someone nicking a pen)
-You do it (i sometimes question whether or not women can actually DO anything)
-God my rooms such a mess (and its been like it for weeks so why bother mentioning it)
-How do you work this?
-You use all the toilet roll

Why do girls moan about mundane things, when the most likely answer is that they do it themselves (cos it annoys them about themselves therefore point their own problems out in others)

Now I dont know whether or not its just the girls Im living with that are like this, but it does my head in. One of the girls cant do anything herself, such as cook, clean or do her own work. The other is always broke and wonders why (erm shopping maybe???) and the last one is just a hypocrite. I thought they would be cleaner and cook more, but oh no, they do nothing!!! Wheres all the nice girls gone? is this the new generation of lazy git women? Im not being sexist (because thats the inevitable excuse Ill get), its just that I know 6 year olds who do more around the house than them. Most guys I know do more than them.

And whats worse, they all seem to transfer all their problems to me, which in most cases i tell em to f off.

Wish I were living with guys again, at least you can take the p and not take it seriously. And I can eat whatever, whenever.
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:28
Regular
But the real question is...are they hot?
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:33
Regular
"I ush!"
In my experience there is no point in trying to understand women, so don't bother. Also, it's fair to say that women are far better communicators than us guys. We just don't seem to need to do it. I think you'll find they don't see what they are doing as moaning. They are simply expressing themselves.

If they say something to you, as a guy, you immediately think "why are you talking to me? why are your lips moving and noises coming out? you must want something" where as in reality they mostly are just talking for the sake of it. Instead you need to either learn to ignore them, or learn to communicate back.

Here's an ice breaker for you: Apparently when girls live together there menstral cycles allign with the most dominate girl in the group. Basically that means instead of spreading it out over the month you have one week of hell and three weeks of relative peace.
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Yeah man dont worry, I can deal with the nonsense crap that comes out of their mouths. At the end of the day I just pretend to listen and agree or just run off somewhere. Its not that I dont care, its just that Id rather do something more productive instead of staying up till 5 every morning talking about relationships. One of the girls` boyfriend has been cheating on her, and she keeps saying shes gonna dump him. 2 years later... why oh why oh why, its like they need someone to make all the decisions.

I dont let them walk all over me, because im the man of the house and they (for some reason) accept this. i instigate most of the decisions in the house, and i rarely change my mind.

Oh and only one of them is hot!
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Simon Says wrote:

> Here's an ice breaker for you: Apparently when girls live together
> there menstral cycles allign with the most dominate girl in the
> group. Basically that means instead of spreading it out over the
> month you have one week of hell and three weeks of relative peace.

GREAT! so that means more blocked toilet (which i have to unblock with their insides overflowing the rim, cos they are too disgusted to do it themselves)
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:52
Regular
Are there any positive things about living with women that you can list? My ex was at uni so I saw what it was like for girls living together. They do moan a lot, lots or talking behind each others back.
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There was me thinking that would be fun.

80% of girls are so alike, they must read it out their crappy magazines. I always find it a joy when you meet a female that is different to the trend.
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
bRAINdEAD wrote:
> Are there any positive things about living with women that you can
> list? My ex was at uni so I saw what it was like for girls living
> together. They do moan a lot, lots or talking behind each others
> back.

erm not that i can think of at this time. they buy the toilet roll?
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
SHEEPY wrote:
> There was me thinking that would be fun.
>
> 80% of girls are so alike, they must read it out their crappy
> magazines. I always find it a joy when you meet a female that is
> different to the trend.

and they r usually lesbians
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:58
Regular
"I ush!"
Puddleface wrote:
>
> GREAT! so that means more blocked toilet (which i have to unblock
> with their insides overflowing the rim, cos they are too disgusted to
> do it themselves)

Actually, it means you only have to play plumber once a month, rather than only having one week off. It'll be interesting discovering who the alpha-female is though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.