GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOZ: Gates Of The Realm?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 17:22
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
[URL]http://forums.legendsalliance.com/showthread.php?t=2700[/URL]

Is this title to the new 'Cube Zelda game?
Fri 31/12/04 at 12:03
Regular
It is fake, read the article, it says it is.

How does the name imply and Wind Waker sized adventure???
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:17
Regular
I suppose a game 'name' doesn't really matter. It's the content that counts.

But then again, if Nintendo ae aiming to create one of the greatest, if not 'the' greatest video game to date, you would want it to have a decent name when people 5-10 years later look back and talk about it.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd be very surprised if this was true, seeing as there's been no word elsewhere on an official announcement - and that's what these things are often associated with.

Not some hot and sweaty 14-year-old on an unofficial fansite... :P

Sounds like another Ocarina of Time, possibly mixed with an added spice of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

We can all guess what "The Realm" refers to from past experience, but the "Gates of" part's quite interesting - though, it does also lead to suggest we could, again, be looking at another Wind Waker-sized experience.

Not that it matters too much, so long as it's ZELDA. :)
Plus, this is unofficial anyway. And if it was official, the name would probably change several times more before it reaches us, anyway!
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:49
Regular
Fake fake fakety fake.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
That's so fake :|

Although if it was true, it'd be better than "Wind Waker". I remember all the complaints about that title :S
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
I actually think it should be called:

The Legend of Zelda: Awakening of the Ocarina's Wind Mask

There, that's better :D
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:47
Regular
That's a crap name.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:25
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Well, someone has posted a picture (that's later than when I first started the topic) that proves that it is probably a fake. Still, the name ain't too bad, like to see what Nintendo will come up with eventually.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:20
"period drama"
If Ninty really wanted to make a big impression, they could have just kept it as "The Legend of Zelda" which would be saying that this is the LOZ, the one true game, whereas all the others were just side-chapters.

Of course, the product would have to match up, but it'd get people excited.

Gates of the Realm ... not bad at all.
But I'm not really bothered about one name or the other. Just make it good.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:09
Regular
Muh. Not so fussed on the name.

'Gates of the Realm'. Iffy.

I would prefer it basically to be called 'Legend of Zelda', but then again 'Ocarina of Time' is an odd name.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.