GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Naff off adverts... come back at the end of the month.
Fri 05/11/04 at 19:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Christmas has precisley NOTHING to do with Christianity. It has everything to do with paganism however.
Fri 05/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Christmas isn't really about Christianity for most people any more...I am athiest and still enjoy it.

I don't know what I am going to do this year though...i'm skint and there is only a few weeks to go :(
Fri 05/11/04 at 11:33
Regular
most people aren't religious but still enjoy Christmas as an excuse to give presents to everyone. I think it's good for people to enjoy christmas. I don't want to suffer through the cold winter without looking forward to anything just New Years day a few fireworks, not much.

Maybe when you get older, leave your family have christmas with other people perhaps a girlfriend or your own family then it might get better for you and you can enjoy it.

Celebrating christmas in a ho country I dont think my brain would be able to handle it. Espcially in Australia.
Fri 05/11/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Balls"
I will go to a friends for a gathering, if not then i will hold my now becoming tradional booze up round mine where at midnight we burn our most hated presents that we got for Christmas. Last year i burned a my little pony which i got as a joke present.
Fri 05/11/04 at 00:17
Regular
""
Last new year was quite weird.... Um I went to a party, got drunk and my Mum told me off for not having New year with the family. For New year with teh family for the past 5 years we sat down watching new year's programs and I went to bed at 12:01.
Fri 05/11/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
New Year = Stuck at home, some neighbours. Crappy cliche Scottish crap.

I could make it interesting, last year I went to a friends and got drunk but that was crap too.
Fri 05/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
Also The Snowman is sh|t.
Fri 05/11/04 at 00:10
Regular
New Year is better than Christmas, at least all I expect from it is to have friends over to stay the night.

Christmas = sitting around with boring family members, watching poor christmas specials of everything, getting a few presents I don't really want, having a 'special' christmas lunch (I have what I'd normally have) which takes me 10 minutes to eat and everyone else 4 hours and then feeling down because it's supposed to be the best day of the year when it is actually the biggest anti-climax known to man.

This year I shall (as usual) be telling my family I'm not a Christian and therefore do not celebrate christmas. I won't be buying anyone presents and I expect nothing back.
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:38
Regular
""
The Snowman got boring.... my new tradition is the office christmas specials on DVD.

I'll give 'em their milk last so it's werm.
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Balls"
Cyclone wrote:
> Christmas is a bloated monster.
>
> Christmas is also a nice time to spend with close family and friends.
> Not to watch the BIG MOVIES on TV (i.e, anything they can get,
> regardless of theme. I.e Titanic on Christmas Day........ hmmm?).
>
> Etc.

Well Christmas is cold here and at the end of Titanic doesn't he get really cold and snuffed it? Relation? No.

So yes they do put random films on. No matter how strange they maybe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.