GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Story starting here methinks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 13:29
Regular
The sun beat down on the little group of Foggers as they watched the bees buzz and the badgers badge.
“What’ll be the plot of this story then?” sighed Grix as another gameaday dropped into his lap.
“Dunno…I’ll think” was the bored reply from Ant.
Across from these two, Armitage and Goatboy were engaged in childish movie quote games, chuckling with their trivia knowledge and pinging elastic bands at each other’s heads.
“Look at them” sneered Wookie, “Kids..bloody children”.
“Yeah but what can you do?” asked Mr Snuggly, “They provide a welcome relief from the all too familiar debate of Xbox vs PS2.”

Tony strolled across the lawn, hoisting his slacks over his waist as he brushed the crumbs of a former battenburg from his lips, “Morning lads, how’s things?”
Wookie, Grix and Snuggly looked up, shielding their eyes from the sun as Tony hoved into view.
“Morning Boss” Snuggly said, “Nothing much, just enjoying the fine weather.”
Tony paused, looked about and winced, “What are Bangers and Mash up to over there?” pointing at the now wrestling figures of Goaty and Armitage.
Armitage had Goatboy in a headlock and was yelling “C’mon, what’s the movie? It’s not hard”
Goatboy screamed like a girl and begged for mercy, “I don’t know alright? I don’t watch Brit crime flicks…they suck”

The group watched them play fighting and returned to serious, adult topics.
“Any joy with the girl-in-forum thing Tone?” Grix mumbled as he fought in vain to open his carton of juice.
“Nah, although I suspect a couple of members of trying to cheat” he said as he flopped down beside them and took the carton from Grix, opened it and handed it back with a knowing smile, “The corners first mate, remember that.”
Goatboy came running over, grass stains on his knees and a pen jammed into his ear courtesy of Armitage, “Someone just say member?”
Everyone groaned and threw things at him “Leave it. Just act like an adult for once would you? Please, just say something sensible”
“But I cant. Don’t you understand? I’m the jester of the bunch, I am here to amuse and entertain. Armitage understands.”
They looked towards Armitage, who had his hand stuck in a tube of Pringles and was bashing it over his head in an attempt to free the trapped appendage.

Wookie stood, brushed the food wrappers from his knees and straightened his t-shirt, “Well, if nothing else they provide an argument against Darwin”
Tony chuckled and scratched Snuggly behind the ears “What can you do? They mean well, just can’t seem to be serious”
“I’m serious” said Sniper, and promptly disappeared from the story for weeks at a time yet maintaining his high posting count.

Armitage had freed his hand and came over excitedly, “Tony, can we go for a ride in the car please?”
“Yeah!” yelled Goatboy, jumping up and down happily “Car! Car! Car!”
Meka pulled up in the SR mobile, they all piled in and headed off to……..

(take it from here guys)

Fri 11/05/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Meanwhile Dan is stealing the tyres from the van and eatting the sugar he had just stolen from Ant
Fri 11/05/01 at 21:10
Regular
"smile, it's free"
"To further mature myself, with respect to the understaning of gaining an insight into the difficulties of being a female in this harsh, male-dominated society." Goatboy replied.

"Oh... so what are you going to do now?"

"I thought I'd try to develop an appreciation of the complications of garment transfer as a preparatory exercise preceeding the self immersion of one's self in an aquatic environment."

"You're goign to hang around in the womens changing rooms at the swimming pool?"

Goatboy grinned.
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:22
Regular
Goatboy had a fiendish idea...

"How about we put the breasts on..." Goatboy said to Shanks, taking one boob off his head. "People will think we are women!"

Tickled by the thought, Goatboy placed the boobs under his t-shirt.

Shanks frowned... "But why Goatboy? I don't want to be a woman."

"We could try and get into the ladies toilet! To see what REALLY goes on in there!..." Goatboy took out the breasts again, and put them on his head.

"But first, we need a wig."

-------

Goatboy stood outside on the harbour, wearing two huge fake boobs, and a blond wig. They had also bought some make up, and Shanks was trying his best not to smudge the lipstick.

"Great!" Shanksy said... "You look just like a woman!"

Goatboy smiled.

"Err... boys?"

They both turned around. It was Tony.

"What are you doing dressed up like a woman?"

Goatboy tried to think of an excellent, without a doubt award winning, genre defying excuse... and said...
Fri 11/05/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"I forgot about Ant" said Grix.
"Well" pondered Wookie, "Goatboy started this story, ask him."

They went to ask why this horrendous oversight had occured, only to spy the dastardly duo putting the breast-hat on each other ,pointing and laughing before swapping the hat again.

"Man, those two are going to be busy for a while" Tony sighed.

Fri 11/05/01 at 17:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ant stands there for a few moments, a little surprised.

"Oh well," he muttered to himself, "I don't care. It was brown sugar. Brown sugar sucks."

Ant then walked out, and made his way to Goatboy's house.

MEANWHILE.......

Goatboy was counting everyone. He noticed that SHEEPY had suddenly appeared, and that Ant was missing.

"Where's Ant?" He asked.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders, and went back to playing silly games.

Shows just how much Ant is appreciated on these forums, doesn't it.
Fri 11/05/01 at 17:31
DarkPrincess runs in and grabs the bowl, throwing her head back, exposing flaring nostrils, giving Ant a sadistic look.

"MIIIINE!" she screams running out the door.

She runs down street after street until she reaches the local bus station. She looks to her left and to her right to make sure no one is watching and she opens her large black guitar case and pulls out..

a mixing bowl, butter, two eggs, a bag of chocolate chips, and a quarter cup of milk and proceeds to make cookies on the sidewalk, when...
Fri 11/05/01 at 17:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ant walked up to Grix's front door, and grinned.

Ant then looked under Grix's "Welcome" Mat, and picked up the spare key to the house. Just as Grix had told his mother (Ant had been round Grix's house at the time, and had listened in on their conversation.)

Ant opened the front door, and went straight to the kitchen, where he saw a large bowl which had "Sugar" written on it.

Ant licked his lips, and ran up to it. He looked inside and....

"BO**OCKS!!!IT'S BROWN SUGAR!!!"
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
As he fled, he sped past Goatboy - once more bursting his sides with laughter.
Shanks was in hot pursuit waving his arm and shouting "You're mine...I'm gonna beat you like a red-headed stepchild"

Meka and Goaty tore along the sea-front, almost approaching the critical 87mph when Goatboy stopped in his tracks.
Meka turned to look but carried on running from the kid.

Shanks caught up with Gaoty, preparing to layeth the smack-down when he fell to his knees and gazed in wonder at the precious things held in Goaty's hoof.

"Look" said Goatboy, "I have discovered the motherlode"

He brought the item down from the rack and placed it upon Shanks' sweating head.
He took a step back and admired the coveted thing.

Plastic Boobs.
On Shanks' head.

They both looked at each other, and promptly burst into screaming fits of laughter.
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:35
Regular
"not dead"
With his last two pence gone, Meka had aa plan.

A plan so clever, that he'd never be able to carry it off.

Instead he simply rammed his knee hard into the machine.

2 pence pieces fell everywhere, and Meka gathered them up.

The siren sounded, but by the time the spotty cashier made his way to the scene, Meka was long gone.
Fri 11/05/01 at 14:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Meka looked at the handful of 2p's he had left. Things weren't going quite as well as he'd planned. At this rate, he'd have to collect the drips from the bottoms of the ashtrays if he wanted a drink.

He fed another one into the machine. He watched it ricouch-. He watched it riqoch- . He watached it bounce around against the metal pins, before sliding down onto the moving plaform at the bottom. The platform moved back into place, and pushed a few 2p's over the edge, onto the other platform. He waited patiently to see whether any coins would get pushed off the edge. The platform pushed them into the pile, and Meka watched the ones on the edge. He saw them wobble, and.....

None fell down. Damn. He went over to the counter to complain that the machine wasn't working.

---------------------

"Right, you can open your eyes now. Your tatoo's done"

Shanks breathed a sigh of relief. Getting a tatoo had been painful, but it was definitely worth it.

"Hey Goatboy, where's yours?"

"I didn't get one."

"Why not?"

"I thought it would be much more amusing to pay the tatooist to change yours" Goatboy replied, grinning.

Shanks looked down in terror at his arm, and read in disbelief the message shanks had paid to be put there...

Strained wrist -->

"I'm going to kill you!" Shanks said, standing up.
"I'm going to absolutely kill you!"

Amidst his hysterical laughter, Goatboy realised now would be a good time to make himself scarce. He turned and ran from the tatoo parlour as fast as he could, Shanks fast in pursuit..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.