GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like Bush has won it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 06:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Goatboy wrote:

> They knew Bush is a lying, corrupt puppet of his dad's
> administration. And still they voted for him.

Because the alternative wasn't any better either

*i'll fight a smarter, more effective war on terrorism*

how you going to do that then eh Kerry?

*ermmmm....i'll wait until after the election to reveal that, i won't actually tell you how i'll do it right this minute..........i served in Vietnam you know*

Either one they picked they were screwed, they just went with the one where they know how much they're going to be screwed over and hope he doesn't cause the end of the world by 2008 when he'll be booted out never to be re-elected
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> You do realise that getting 4 million more votes than Kerry actually
> does mean he got the most votes in at least one of those elections?

yes and when i wrote it i didn't know the results of the election i was merely hypothesising (sp?)
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Normally I can't anyway; happily the 4am bedtime means I have an excuse...
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:59
Regular
Light wrote:
> All I
> can do is type "You bunch of (all remaining details censored on
> grounds of decency)"

I'm surprised you can even do that.
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Just lifted that and emailed it to a bunch of people in the US. It's far more eloquent in it's fury than my tired brain can manage. All I can do is type "You bunch of (all remaining details censored on grounds of decency)"
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:55
Regular
It's scary to think that this moron can make so many God damned mistakes, and generally look like a bloody fool (what's worse is, particularly when he was in front of his nation - the people who had the power to vote him back in - competing against Kerry in the debate) and yet still be voted into power.

And these imbeciles are our Allies?
I'm far from religious, but sweet holy Jesus...
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And what a surprise, Bush is set to win.
Considering the damage he's done in the previous 4 years, what exactly does he have to do in order for people to think "Hang on, maybe this empty-eyed facist isn't best for our country?"?
It's incredible that the polls have even been semi-close, you would think that the American public would suddenly realise and bail out whilst they could?
But noooooooooo, USA! USA! USA! 4 More years! 4 More Years!
It's actually stunning that he's been able to get away with another term (not that voting actually had a say in it, that pig-eyed mongoloid was guaranteed a 2nd term the moment he got a boner for Iraq by those that choose which puppet will represent them).
I cannot fathom what a person has to do before you'll realise they're destroying your world.

Bush has been hunched behind you, spitting on your ring and easing a finger in hissing "Turrists! Homeland Security! Turrists! Eroding civil liberties! Axis of Evil! Turrists!" whilst you smile inanely and whistle Dixie, occasionally reaching around to help him cram more digits up your ass. And with the 2nd term, you'll shortly be feeling his spiked warclub invade you and tear you open. And all the while I'll be laughing and pointing saying "You asked him to! You chose this spastic hick to violate you!" and pointing to passers-by.

Even after having the economy flushed down the toilet, even after reversing Clinton's decision to scrap the Star Wars program, even after having Stormtroopers patrolling airports and detaining anybody at will, even after invading another nation on false evidence - AND ADMITTING IT WAS FALSE - and killing thousands upon thousands of civilians....even after all that?
4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

Mark my words, there'll be an event that makes Sept 11th look like a children's birthday party. And the world will sob and say "But why? But why?" and all the while that hillbilly Texan Fuhrer will hyuck-hyuck-hyuck as he bends freedom of choice over the desk and, shouting "YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS LIKE!", is going to pump you so full of his jet-black seed that oceans will boil and skies will burn.

They knew Bush is a lying, corrupt puppet of his dad's administration. And still they voted for him.
The next 4 years is going to be better than the best rollercoaster ever invented.
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Notorious Biggles wrote:

> You do realise that getting 4 million more votes than Kerry actually
> does mean he got the most votes in at least one of those elections?
> And really, with such a stupid system as the electoral college vote,
> you deserve to get ripped off at elections.

That fact will doubtless comfort anyone who has the joy of looking forward to the elections in Iran (looking like going toward the hardliners) and Dubya's response to them. Being as how he's tried to distract Americans from a fractured economy by using war (and of course, declaring war on rights for women and evil bummers), standing by the sidelines and waxing superior on another nations electoral system will definitely dull the fear of a further destabilisation to the world.

>
> Of course, if the Democrats win Ohio by a bunch of dubious legal
> challenges, they could get in. But that would make them just as big
> cheats, worse even, that the Republicans were in 2000.

I'm a little confused; how is a legal challenge to make sure all votes that are cast actually get counted 'dubious'?
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:43
"I love yo... lamp."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ah well least he can't be elected again (although depending on how
> this election turns out he could be the only world leader to win 2
> elections without actually getting the most votes in either case)
>
> Just got to hope he doesn't take America to hell before he leaves the
> White House in 2008.

You do realise that getting 4 million more votes than Kerry actually does mean he got the most votes in at least one of those elections? And really, with such a stupid system as the electoral college vote, you deserve to get ripped off at elections.

Of course, if the Democrats win Ohio by a bunch of dubious legal challenges, they could get in. But that would make them just as big cheats, worse even, that the Republicans were in 2000.
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
People are too buys thanking the 'average-guy-God' that is Bush for stopping the terrorists and homosexual marriages to actually take a look at the situation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.