GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like Bush has won it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 06:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah but its true when said kerry's way round
and anyway, when the votes are counted and not estimated on exit polls, kerry will win.
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3979367.stm[/URL]
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:41
Regular
yarr wrote:
> Munn - I've yet to see you justify this view you so vehemently keep
> putting forward.
>
> Is "Kerry is rubbish, Bush is better" all you can damn well
> say?

in fairness the reverse of that was kerry's ENTIRE election strategy!
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Max Power"
i was hoping for it to be a draw :( im heartbroken
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Jesus, as Goatboy et al put it, it's ridiculous.

AverageJoeGod walks around in suit shaking hands of the same people who proclaim him to be 'an average guy' and sending them into spasms of orgasmic delight.

He then blares to the world about patriotism, consequently blinding even further a lot of decent people who he and his string masters screw at the same time. Then they all proclaim 'the USA is safer'. Yeah, it is.......you believe people don't hate the USA anymore. AND THEN, forget about the thousands of innocents, who are just the same as you, just exploited on a slightly more obvious level, who have died. To make your nation 'safer'. From the man who was in charge at 9/11. By this warped logic, if Kerry had been in charge at 9/11, he'd of been attacked by thousands for 'allowing evil'.

Oh, but Bush and co hate abortion, hate gay marriages, hate civil liberty that goes too far. Hang on, the last one is good for you, no? So WHY DO YOU FORGET ABOUT IT? A liberal puts forth some idea to give people some more freedoms, and they're morally repungant. Some neo-con puts forwards that God's own men and women can't accept themselves and love each other, and they're saviours.

RAAAAAAAAARG.

+

I failed my driving test. Bush's fault, clearly.
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Well...at least it's honest about it's lies.

The scary thing is, I think some people voted for Bush out of the same reason you're pretending to support him; just to be contrary and to make oneself feel individualistic.
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:45
Regular
[URL]http://www.bigfib.com/issue29/index-en.html[/URL]

HA!
Perfectly adequate reasons.
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
i'munn wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Theres 2 for starters. Want any more?
>
> Yes..

Okay...

- Kerry isn't in hoc to the religious right, and so we wouldn't see foreign, home, and educational policy being decided by the Bible.

- Kerry would actually allow scientific advances rather than attempting to hold back research that he doesn't understand (stem cells for example)

That's 4 in total. Your turn.
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
yarr wrote:
> i'munn wrote:
> I never said that.
>
> Oh ffs...

It was more like:

Bush is crap, Kerry is crapper.

Ha.
Wed 03/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
yarr wrote:
> Erm.
>
> You're a moron.
>
> You've still not justified in the slightest your view of why you want
> Bush to win the election.

My cousin is called Kerry and I hate her.

Also, I did tell you that I can't be bothered. It was my first (possibly second) line.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.