GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looks like Bush has won it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 06:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn
Wed 03/11/04 at 06:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn
Wed 03/11/04 at 07:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Of course it doesn't help with US TV calling states before they've been counted.

Again.
Wed 03/11/04 at 07:02
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Goddamn it !
Wed 03/11/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Damn

Indeed.

About the only crumb of comfort I can take from all this is that the US Economy is imploding thanks to the Republicans, and hopefully it'll do so thoroughly and nastily in the next 4 years. If it does, it'll have the same effect on the Republicans at the next election as the Tories felt in 97.

Not much comfort now though; 4 more years of jumping at shadows, fear, and people dying to make a few men rich. Ah well...
Wed 03/11/04 at 09:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Things actually look better since I posted this... with whoever winning Ohio should win the election.

It won't be official until a day or two it seems.

I agree with you Light... the Republicans may win again but 4 more years of the same should really change a lot of the American's public views.

Also... all those people that write books about Bush will still be in a job at least.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Micheal Moore will still be fat.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah well least he can't be elected again (although depending on how this election turns out he could be the only world leader to win 2 elections without actually getting the most votes in either case)

Just got to hope he doesn't take America to hell before he leaves the White House in 2008.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:49
Regular
more to the point this election calls te fate of america for the next 12 years probably. If bush wins this we all know Hilary clinton is the next president,.
Wed 03/11/04 at 10:49
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ah well least he can't be elected again (although depending on how
> this election turns out he could be the only world leader to win 2
> elections without actually getting the most votes in either case)
>

apparently he is well on the way to the popular vote.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.