GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight w/ Trevor McDonald -- "Violent Videogames""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 20:05
Regular
Should be interesting to hear the views of entirely misinformed moron parents who are simply appearing on the show because they wish their view to be heard.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehehe, you don't see every kid running around the streets with a chainsaw......yet, so the parents should stop complaining.

Oh and gavirolax, you are not at the moment, so keep it that way.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Games aren't at all harmful.

If anything the only way they're harmful is when your parents first picked up that N64 for Christmas, and suddenly there was no time for the hamster, football at the park or homework.

Danté how am I arguing?
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
"The boys said they were simply acting out their favourite game"

Okay, so someone shoots people because they saw it in a game.
Yeah, that's entirely the game's fault. They're not mentally unstable psychopaths or anything. Their absolute craziness has nothing to do with it AT ALL.
"Majestic"
Its a good way to get out of something though, that's the only reason you are seeing any of this.

'I've been charged with assault - I'll blame GTA'
Regular
Yeah, you tell 'em Roger.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
There are laws for christ's sake.

They are warnings, advisory notes. You should not play a game for that amount of time.
Regular
Video Games need to be more violent.

I want to see people skipping with other peoples intestines, playing conkers with old ladies eyes, feeding babies into woodchippers and emptying full clips into unborn foetuses.

You see I played Mortal Kombat in 1994 and it turned me in a violence crazed windowlicker.

"oooh, what are we teaching our kids here, is it too violent, are we giving them the right message? oooh, what should we do?"

"Let those morons kill each other, give them chainsaws ..... a moron is dead, so what, I just felt the world get lighter. More air for the rest of us"
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
This makes me angry.
It's so stupid.

STUPID.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea and your mum, oh no lets not go there.
That's a typical towny insult, how about yea you suck.

To gavirolax and stop arguing in other peoples topics.
Any flaming of GTA yet anyone?
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:20
"Majestic"
They were bored of GTA 3 - why not buy Vice City or San Andreas then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.