GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tonight w/ Trevor McDonald -- "Violent Videogames""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 20:05
Regular
Should be interesting to hear the views of entirely misinformed moron parents who are simply appearing on the show because they wish their view to be heard.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> I suppose if you like that lol.

I do like that laugh out loud, though, if I'm honest, I preferred the laugh out loud you performed yesterday at around 5:19pm.

Keep up the good work.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe, what the hell, well I suppose if you like that lol.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:37
Regular
That's not what you whispered in my 8 year old ears last night, merm.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea manhunt lol.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> In my opinion, if you don't like it then leave it and don't spoil it
> for anyone else.

Exactly.
I don't like paedophilia, but I don't spoil it for those who do. I just leave them alone and get on with their own interest, even if I don't find it interesting myself.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Not watching it.

It's nothing we haven't been through before.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Exactly, alot of people are just dumb.
In my opinion, if you don't like it then leave it and don't spoil it for anyone else.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:31
Regular
Why the hell were they lecturing Roger Benett about shops selling 18 rated games to children?

The law is against it, so it's the responsibility of the shop to enforce this. And if parents have a problem with it they shouldn't let their children play it. Simple as.

Christ...
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe yea chopped up people in burger's, interesting.
Mon 01/11/04 at 20:28
"Majestic"
Good publicity anyway, Manhunt Sales will shoot up once again, and those who havent got the new GTA will end up getting it now.

Next Week: Mc Donalds, can't wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.