GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"JBL worst champ ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
"wwe"
Is it me or is JBL the worst champion ever?? he won the title from the second worst champion ever!! look down the years the guys who have worn the WWE/WWF title: Ultimate Warrior, Hogan, HBK, Bret Hart, Austin, Rock and Macho Man, the list of great names could go on but this past year i've never seen two worst champs in my long 14 years of watching Wrestling! there are a few guys on Smackdown who are worthy of the title right now: Undertaker, Kurt Angle and The Big Show! so let me know what you think about our crap champion!
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:26
Regular
"wwe"
okay, charlie haas is by far a better wrestler than Taker or Austin! correct? do u think Haas will ever be as big as them 2? never! its all about the gimmicks!!! who do u like best Haas or Austin?
Fri 05/11/04 at 16:55
Regular
"..."
ashton wrote:
> WWE is more about gimmicks than the best wrestler! look at Austin!!

Not every fan is bothered about the gimmicks.
Fri 05/11/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Austin can wrestle though
Fri 05/11/04 at 16:34
Regular
"wwe"
WWE is more about gimmicks than the best wrestler! look at Austin!!
Fri 05/11/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Deep down, I know Eddie is one of the best champions ever,
> because...and get this for a novel concept...he can actually
> WRESTLE!!!

That's a damn crazy concept Congy. It'll never work
Fri 05/11/04 at 09:00
Regular
"..."
ashton wrote:
> Yeah! Eddie's lost the title to the 1st real opponent he faced! can't
> count Angle at mania as one coz angle needed to leave for a couple of
> months!every1 deep down knows Eddie was a very average champion!

Deep down, I know Eddie is one of the best champions ever, because...and get this for a novel concept...he can actually WRESTLE!!!
Thu 04/11/04 at 18:03
Regular
"wwe"
Yeah! Eddie's lost the title to the 1st real opponent he faced! can't count Angle at mania as one coz angle needed to leave for a couple of months!every1 deep down knows Eddie was a very average champion!
Thu 04/11/04 at 13:08
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Should tell a certain man called Vince that :-D

I wish someone would.
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Should tell a certain man called Vince that :-D
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:39
Regular
"..."
It really annoys me that some people think a guy is a better wrestyler based on the fact that he's a little bit taller and a little bit more muscular. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.