GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cisse, ouch."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
"es argh"
My eyes, my eyes.

I knew he broke his leg but I didn't think it was *that* bad from the initial footage, but the slow-mo, oh the slow-mo replay.

Anyway, question, is it possible to properly recover from an injury like that or is he pretty much buggered?

Oh, Pompey 2:0 Man utd
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"es argh"
DOUBLE POST: Sr going crazy with Daylight savings time thingy
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"es argh"
Bah, it just seems odd it hapenned to Cisse for some reason.

I hope his surgery goes well, I remember hearing about David Busst (irony, yus) who did the same for coventry against Man united a few years back having 20-something surgeries.

And on this green stick malarky, isn't tat insinuating tha the bone bends?

Either way it doesn't sound fun, plus watching how easily his leg went gives me that shivery feeling knowing I play for a team.

Oh well, good luck to him and whatnot, can't get much worse, just look at Pompey's Todorov and Pericard, both coming back from snapping their knee ligaments and as they start to play a few reserve games, it snaps again. Happened to both of them.

Most of you Division 1 lot should remember them two.
Sun 31/10/04 at 00:44
Regular
"0228"
It made me cringe.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:36
Regular
He's out for the rest of the season.

Nasty break :S
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
"es argh"
My eyes, my eyes.

I knew he broke his leg but I didn't think it was *that* bad from the initial footage, but the slow-mo, oh the slow-mo replay.

Anyway, question, is it possible to properly recover from an injury like that or is he pretty much buggered?

Oh, Pompey 2:0 Man utd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.