GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cisse, ouch."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 23:26
Regular
"es argh"
My eyes, my eyes.

I knew he broke his leg but I didn't think it was *that* bad from the initial footage, but the slow-mo, oh the slow-mo replay.

Anyway, question, is it possible to properly recover from an injury like that or is he pretty much buggered?

Oh, Pompey 2:0 Man utd
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:12
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Good god that video must have got around.

I don't wanna see it again...might as well delete it from the hardrive.
Sun 31/10/04 at 18:43
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Yep that kinda stuff sickens me also.
>
> I was once sent a Kickboxing video of some bloke kicking an
> out-stretched leg, going back to stand on the leg, only to find it
> bent 90 degrees backwards...
>
> *Vomits*

Oh god, I've seen that as well.

*cringe*
Sun 31/10/04 at 14:10
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I was once sent a Kickboxing video of some bloke kicking an
> out-stretched leg, going back to stand on the leg, only to find it
> bent 90 degrees backwards...
>
> *Vomits*

Aaaah, I saw that, truly disgusting. It was pretty much the same thing that happened to Cisse, both legs looked like they were made of rubber :/
Sun 31/10/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
bah the wimp, i\'ve played basketball games with a broken hand no problems yet a broken leg and the guy cries off the field. It\'s not he\'s experienced true pain, like a splinter or something. :-D
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:34
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yep that kinda stuff sickens me also.

I was once sent a Kickboxing video of some bloke kicking an out-stretched leg, going back to stand on the leg, only to find it bent 90 degrees backwards...

*Vomits*
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Looked horrid. Found myself closing my eyes when it showed it again on the replay. I hate seeing images like that, especially when its a sport i play myself.

He had been looking good, hope he makes a full recovery.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When I saw one up close I called it a "GGNNAARRRGH!"
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:20
Regular
Well there's a "green stick" fracture which I did a couple of weeks back, if that's what you mean. Dunno about splint though.

It's called that because it's like when you get a green stick/twig type thing, and bend it - it doesn't completely snap and stuff. Well that's what the seemingly drunk/doped up nurse told me anyway.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I believe it's called a "green splint" or something, when the bone breaks completely and it sticks out of the skin, sometimes breaking the skin. My friend did it and it was "Gnarly".
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:04
Regular
"es argh"
Oooh, SR is going funny with the hour going back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.