GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many cheapass scaffy kiddy morons have knocked at your door so far?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
Only about 7 here, which amazes me to be honest. There's normally hordes of the scaffy begging fools.
Oh well. I gues they all heard about what happened to little Billy and his sister.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
We've had two so far. The first lot came, and we went to get some stuff for them, but we had to close the door cus of our dog. They gave us a load of abuse for doing so, and we told them to f**k off. So i suppose the house'll be egged or the tyres of the car will be slashed or something. Two minutes later another lot came, rang the bell, and opened the front door themselves (tho' the inner door was locked). We asked them what them wanted, they said money. Cheeky b*stards. We didnt give them anything either. They're all as rough as hell, probably from the flats a few blocks away. And its not even bloody Halloween yet!

*prints off sign, "No Trick Or Treat"*
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:30
Regular
Merm wrote:
> You raped them?

You heard too?
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:30
Regular
Yes, it is. But that doesn't stop cheap scaffy homeless kids with binbags over their heads.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is it not tomorrow

My street was the cheapest in the world.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Azul Five-O wrote:
> I guess they all heard about what happened to little Billy
> and his sister.

You raped them?
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"\\"
None. And I don't expect many more tommorow. Don't get many down my street.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
Only about 7 here, which amazes me to be honest. There's normally hordes of the scaffy begging fools.
Oh well. I gues they all heard about what happened to little Billy and his sister.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.