GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many cheapass scaffy kiddy morons have knocked at your door so far?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
Only about 7 here, which amazes me to be honest. There's normally hordes of the scaffy begging fools.
Oh well. I gues they all heard about what happened to little Billy and his sister.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:54
Regular
"For One Night Only"
We've had none of the little gits. And I won't be in tomorrow night when some probably do come-a-knockin'.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
We had none last year, i'm hoping for a repeat performance.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I must be lucky, we live in a fairly residential area, but no trick or treaters are to be seen. Though that doesn't surprise me, there have been none for a couple of years now. Not as many kids round this estate as they are around others.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or bags of dog doo doo, then when the eager little gets get home and quickly open it they'll have a nice surprise :-D
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Last year we didn't buy any 'treats' for them, but luckily we had some dog biscuits to give a way when they came and it was dark enough to get away with it. Charcoal is good for all anyway.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:24
Regular
"muhaha (Im laughing"
when they say 'trick or treat?' reply trick!! hehe

You'll probably have an egg in your face a few seconds later
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have to work early on Monday, so I'll be going to bed early tomorrow. Any pesky kids that wake me up after I've gone to bed will see just how grumpy I can be.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:03
Regular
Blimey Tomoose that's a bit rough we dont get anything like that.

I forgot it is tomorrow we don't have any sweets at the moment. You have to expect some people might be busy on halloween so they might do it the day before such as this saturday. Though we've only had kids with adults you do get some who are hardly dressed up, havent had any ask for money either.

Not many came last year despite a carved pumkin we had in the window, I guess our area has too many old people so they tend not to come here.

Past 10 now so I don't think we'll get any now.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:39
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
None yet.

I don't think they can be bothered to trek up here though.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
None yet, and if any do i've got myself another American custom to acquaint them with. Shoving the business end of a shotgun at their spotty little faces and yelling *Gerrof mah land!!!!*

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.