GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 06:24
Regular
Decided I have to get this, will be around the end of January when I (finally) have BB.

Anyone here planning on playing this? I've decided on being a Night Elf Rogue so if anyone wants to create a party with me you'll have to be one of the Alliance races.

Been reading about it and it sounds brilliant so, yeah.
Page:
Sun 09/01/05 at 10:53
"For the horde!!!!"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> I'll never get it due to it's monthly fees..
>
> This Figures are based on the payment for 2 years..
>
> Payment using the 6th months plan (£7.70 a month, 2
> years)

Well it's far cheaper than buying a new game every month so instead of £7.70 a month you would be paying £35 a month and thats if you only buy one game, if you bought two PS2 games in a month and they both cost £35 each then thats £70 a month.

£70 x 24 = £1680
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:24
"Majestic"
Mines currently at 92% with around 2 hours to go. I hate this peer to peer download thingy, it half's your proper download speed, and the other half uploads bandwidth. Cheap skates!

Anyway, any chance i could have your MSN's please?
Damarus and Cookie - may be able to meet you in game...
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:17
Regular
Hows your downloading going then Cookie?
Fri 07/01/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
cookie monster wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> You nerds
>
> Admit it craig, you want to be one of us.

He is one of us
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:46
Regular
The blizzard downloader is crap though. Mines jumps up and down like a yo yo. One minute I could be downloading at 30, next second it's at 2, then 15, then down to 3 etc.
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Woo, that changed fast ive been keeping an eye on that for most of the day.

Thanks for the heads up damarus.
Fri 07/01/05 at 20:21
Regular
I'm downloading it now.

[URL]http://www.wow-europe.com[/URL]
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:58
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Damarus wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Yey, i got a beta key.
>
> How'd you manage that?
>
> I bought one from Game for £3.

I got mine in Game in Nottingham - £3 deposit gets you the beta key. They were the only people who did them (apart from Gameplay online who did the collectors edition - they did still have copies yesterday). I don't know why access to the beta through pre-order kits was so limited :-(

Oh and you then have a 2.5gb download plus patches before you can go online and play!

I'll order the retail version from whoever is cheapest!! Looking forward to seeing you online.

Rob
Fri 07/01/05 at 14:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> You nerds

Admit it craig, you want to be one of us.
Fri 07/01/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You nerds
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.