GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile Phone problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 11:53
Regular
I'm having a problem with my phone. My network is Virgin Mobile. Well, on my phone (the T610) it should say the network I am on on the wallpaper page, but it's just blank. There is no network coverage, so I can't make a call. Also, when I go to GSM networks and search the one I want, the one I use (T-Mobile UK) isn't there, and it's automatticly (bad spelling) on 02 UK. When I try to change it to another one it just goes back to 02. I have no credit on my phone at this time. also, I joined up to that 02 text thingy, do you think that might be the problem? When I go onto WAp it says GPRS has failed.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:38
"Was the man of marz"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
"Marzman.. but a professional did fix it see. However its now mucked up again"

Yeah but not very well, and it turned out not to be a problem with the phone. But if 'I did fix it however its mucked up again' is acceptable I'll have to try using that one
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"the burning sky"
Marzman wrote:
> Tomoose wrote:
> That reminds me, they're putting up a 20m mobile phone mast just at
> the top of my street.
>
> A big mother then. Did they ask your permission? The mobile phone
> companys have to by law- but I bet they didn't

We didnt know a thing about it, until there was an article in our local paper, loads of people are really upset with it. They tried to fob them off by saying the power of it is no greater than a taxi radio transmitter or whatever. But then again taxi radios dont emit high frequency microwaves do they. *fumes*
Thu 28/10/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Marzman.. but a professional did fix it see. However its now mucked up again :|
Herr Dark Wolf I will advise you if virgin mobiles are anything like virgin internet. You'll take ages in getting it fixed

Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> I just went to The Carphone Warehouse, and they sorted it out for me.
> I had the original Virgin Mobile service back and it started working
> again. But then it mucked up AGAIN and I did the select network
> thingy and I found T-Mobile network. Then it started working again.
> But then it mucked up again, and now I'm gonna ring up Virgin Mobile.
> If this continues, I'm just gonna have to get another SIM card.
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
They actually have a really good customer service.
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:25
"Was the man of marz"
      Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> It's working now (my phone)

Hey, don't you love richard branson :)
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:09
Regular
It's working now (my phone)
Thu 28/10/04 at 19:01
"Was the man of marz"
Tomoose wrote:
> That reminds me, they're putting up a 20m mobile phone mast just at
> the top of my street.

A big mother then. Did they ask your permission? The mobile phone companys have to by law- but I bet they didn't
Thu 28/10/04 at 18:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
That reminds me, they're putting up a 20m mobile phone mast just at the top of my street. Tis a residential area, so it'll be pretty annoying for those who'll be able to see it directly out their window's. But thats what you get for it being one of the highest points in the city...
Thu 28/10/04 at 16:01
"Was the man of marz"
Ask virgin if they offer some sort of nuisance payment. My sister got £2.50 from O2 when her e-topup didn’t go through properly. Alternatively, have them place a transmitter on your house, you get rewarded pretty well
Thu 28/10/04 at 15:40
Regular
Something is wrong with T-Mobile cell in my area. Apparently it will be back up in the next 24 hours. Virgin have a pretty good customer service though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.