GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite quote"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Indeed"
What's your favourite quote. It can be by anyone.
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Suck my wang" - Gaybys.
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:41
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
"Shut up mate, you're boring" Tommy Johnson from Football Factory to a taxi driver.
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:39
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
JFH wrote:
> "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."

Its "Smoke me a kipper skipper , I'll be back for breakfast."
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Would you like a shmoke and a pancake?

No.

Flapjack and a cigarrette?

No.

Bong and a blintz?

No.

Pipe and a Crepe?

No.

Then there is no pleasing you.
Wed 27/10/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
From the mighty Austin Powers:

[I][returning Austin's personal property after reanimating him][I]

Quartermaster Clerk : One Swedish-made penis enlarger.
Austin Powers : [to Vanessa] That's not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk : One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers : I'm telling ya baby, that's not mine.
Quartermaster Clerk : One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Austin Powers.
Austin Powers : I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.
Quartermaster Clerk : One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby", by Austin Powers.

[I]Also...[I]

Dr. Evil : You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
Number Two : Sea Bass.
Dr. Evil : [pause] Right.
Number Two : They're mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil : Are they ill tempered?
Number Two : Absolutely.
Dr. Evil : Oh well, that's a start

Genius.
Wed 27/10/04 at 08:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The one at the end of some of my emails at the moment is:

"As I looked into the starry sky from my bed last night, I wondered, "Where the hell is my ceiling gone?" "
Wed 27/10/04 at 08:37
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
"Holding the key you may infer the existence of the lock. But do not make the mistake of assuming that yours is the only key."
Wed 27/10/04 at 08:11
"Guinness me"
My favourite quote is "no gut no glory". Someone said it at an eating contest I was in.
Wed 27/10/04 at 04:00
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Probably know this one, by Tommy Cooper -
I had a dream last night, I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up this morning and the pillow was gone.
Tue 26/10/04 at 23:23
Regular
"0228"
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.