GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Xbox Live Moments - post 'em here."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hullo,

After reading *Highly Excitable*'s "My first great Xbox Live experience" thread, i decided to make this one.
You can put any great Xbox Live moments here for any game.

I have one: Dolores, you might remember this.

Halo 2 - Burial grounds - Team skirmish - Capture the flag.

The red team had just caught our flag and none of us realised at first. But when i did, i rushed over to their to their touchdown spot, armed with naught but a rocket launcher and waited for them. The rest of my team were shooting the flag guy from afar while he came out of the caves. So he started jumping to stay away from the bullets, he was still miles away from me at this point.
I saw him jumping and and fired a rocket. Amazingly it hit him at the peak of his jump, and from so far away!
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:56
Regular
"\\"
Halo 2 sucks :(
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hah. Suicide games are meek and crap compared to Halo 2 games.

How times change.
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:50
Regular
"\\"
The many suicide type games on RS3 were brilliant :(

So was running around with a silenced MK23 and STILL pwning everyone...

Good times :(
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Just to make sure this isn't completely dominated with Halo 2 memories...

FIFA

Me vs Ashman
Colombus Crew vs Arsenal

After facing Ash as Arsenal and beating him 4-3 (Buddle getting 2, I believe), it was then my turn to take a beating with the crew. I put out my best team (with Edson Buddle leading the team, of course) and set out to try and marginalise any possible battering.

Final score 0 - 0

Pro Evo

Me vs Dolores
Argentina vs England

After a tightly played match, it was onto i'penalties. The first 5 past without much worry - a missed penalty or 2, but we were equal. Then, on about the 8th penalty, Dolores missed. Now was my chance. And my lord, did I miss it. Then, a few penalties later, the same thing happened.

So, after 14 penalties or so, Beckham stepped up... and hit the post. Then hit my keeper, and went wide. Thankfully, Delgado put it away from me, giving me the victory. Yuss.

That's it for now - I've still got to go over Black Arrow 'Stalin', all the PGR2 and RS3 and loads more PES4.

And then maybe some Halo 2.

Bah.
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Not to my knowledge...

*Shot of whiskey*
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
You getting Live anytime soon Hibey?
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:29
Regular
"\\"
The whole of the first few months I had Live... RS3 ruled :(
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Hopefully, one day, I'll get my first taste of Xbox Live :' {
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Basically, two teams - one team is made of only three people, the rest can be up to 13 in number.

Crazy Hill, only the 'Three Kings' are allowed to go on the hill (5 minutes to win, 8 minute time limit). On the Hill, they get extra damage, speed and invisibility and toughness.

The rest of the people try and kill them.

Weapons and vehicles need tweaking, because you have to play them to test them out and see which work best. Eg, rocket launcher make it unfair? I dunno.
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My First ABC, but for Southerners.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.