GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Xbox Live Moments - post 'em here."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hullo,

After reading *Highly Excitable*'s "My first great Xbox Live experience" thread, i decided to make this one.
You can put any great Xbox Live moments here for any game.

I have one: Dolores, you might remember this.

Halo 2 - Burial grounds - Team skirmish - Capture the flag.

The red team had just caught our flag and none of us realised at first. But when i did, i rushed over to their to their touchdown spot, armed with naught but a rocket launcher and waited for them. The rest of my team were shooting the flag guy from afar while he came out of the caves. So he started jumping to stay away from the bullets, he was still miles away from me at this point.
I saw him jumping and and fired a rocket. Amazingly it hit him at the peak of his jump, and from so far away!
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hullo,

After reading *Highly Excitable*'s "My first great Xbox Live experience" thread, i decided to make this one.
You can put any great Xbox Live moments here for any game.

I have one: Dolores, you might remember this.

Halo 2 - Burial grounds - Team skirmish - Capture the flag.

The red team had just caught our flag and none of us realised at first. But when i did, i rushed over to their to their touchdown spot, armed with naught but a rocket launcher and waited for them. The rest of my team were shooting the flag guy from afar while he came out of the caves. So he started jumping to stay away from the bullets, he was still miles away from me at this point.
I saw him jumping and and fired a rocket. Amazingly it hit him at the peak of his jump, and from so far away!
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:52
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I prefered your other name :' {

Gave the impression you had a WKD side...
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
ok I may change it back. I was just bored.
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I preferred you when you weren't appearing offline, but it's just like a new haircut.
Mon 03/01/05 at 11:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Muhahaha well you should learn to tell me who Tom is!
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Kibitzer wrote:
> I preferred you when you weren't appearing offline, but it's just like
> a new haircut.

Is that also aimed at me?
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Burial Mounds, Assault, defending, sniper rifle.

Top turret ledge - Warthog (with bomb man onboard) was driving close to the ridge wall beneath the rocket launcher bridge.

I jumped.

At that exact point, my sniper scope went right over the bomb guys head, in his little seat, and I sniped him dead. Because I jumped. At the most exact moment in time. Because the Warthog was right there I reckon the possibility of it happening again is something like 0.00000001%.
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:03
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Very lucky! Cycloon whats your gamertag?
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dawn of the Dead.

Need I say more?
Mon 03/01/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
mattributé wrote:
> Dawn of the Dead.
>
> Need I say more?

Yeees Dawn of the Dead with 15 people from your friends list is amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.