GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Van the man is in the doc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
looks like hes being investigated after his nasty tackle on Cole yesterday from what I see it was nasty and quite frankly hopes he gets a heavy ban The Game could do with out that ........ the papers were full of it too saying United and Riley are cheats lol my view is he did catch him even if it was minimal it was a silly challenge
Wed 27/10/04 at 22:17
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
lalakersrule wrote:
> yea happens at Arsenal to, so they can't complain

yes it does, but they are still class above everyone else dispite sundays result.
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yea happens at Arsenal to, so they can't complain
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
Solskjær wrote:
> Yes, I'm still intrigued to see what on Earth they're gonna do with
> Adrian Mutu - and, hopefully (although, I may be asking just-too-much
> of them...), I'd like to think they'll have the matter settled
> this year!
>
> :P
>
> And, indeed, the very next time we see a Premiership player commit
> himself with a challenge deemed a little 'too much' for their
> liking.
>
> I mean, if it was really such a bad challenge, why didn't the ref'
> just send him off, on-the-spot?
> (Oh, shut up about Mike Riley, Scoper!)

because he was payed not too :P lol nah home bios is my guess it happens at united all too often

and mutu was a fool unto himself I hate drugs so my view is he deserves what he gets
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, the manly thing to do. (oh-ho-hooo...)

Not something you would ascociate with a Frenchman or some thugs, going back in-time about twelve-months...

:P
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, I'm still intrigued to see what on Earth they're gonna do with Adrian Mutu - and, hopefully (although, I may be asking just-too-much of them...), I'd like to think they'll have the matter settled this year!

And, indeed, the very next time we see a Premiership player commit himself with a challenge deemed a little 'too much' for their liking.

I mean, if it was really such a bad challenge, why didn't the ref' just send him off, on-the-spot?
(Oh, shut up about Mike Riley, Scoper!)
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:13
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
but your all missing the point it was a nasty challenge he knew it was why he didnt contest it, and he appolgise too Ashley Cole later on which is the manly thing to do.
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
All it is is the FA trying to make themselves be seen as important while still getting back at United for ditching the FA cup a few years back (you just know that still harbours ill feeling at FA HQ)

First Rio and now Ruud, 2 of the finest players in their positions in the world, let alone England who better to teach a lesson but i bet you a million quid no one else will be punished if they do the same or similar thing.

all i can say is - Becks it's a good job you moved to Madrid otherwise they'd have got you to
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've seen that challenge several times over now, having never really noticed it during the live match - and yet, I still don't see what's so '3-match-ban-WRONG' about it...?

He had a better chance of getting the ball than one of the first-half challenges Gary Neville got away with, I do see that. Yes, he caught Cole's ankle, but was there really any intent of injuring the hated Arsénal full-back?

If it was a revenge mission, surely, he's have gone for Lauren or Patrick Vieira? Or, even, left early to hunt-down Martin Keown in Leicester....
If this was part of Fergie's so called "tactis" for the night, wouldn't Wayne Rooney have been the No.1 choice with intent-to-break?

The FA are only punishing him to try and 'even things out' after the handful of descisions within the match that favoured United to one extent or the other. A little like when they made a scpaegoat of Rio Ferdinand; by taking one of the club's - and, indeed, the league's - finest athletes, they feel they're making a point to those in disgust who find it so hard to just let go, all over again.

A three-match-ban is harsh, I feel. While it is nice to see them finally clamping-down on something like this - why start now, and not several frickin' years ago when it really all began?!?

Wed 27/10/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Quinty wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Because Fergie often makes it a habit to change clothes before doing
> interviews
>
> Oh, so that's hardcore evidence is it?

*browses through post hmmm.....ok*

Did i say it was hardcore evidence? Just merely a bit suspicious Fergie suddenly decides to change his clothes for no good reason.
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Because Fergie often makes it a habit to change clothes before doing
> interviews

Oh, so that's hardcore evidence is it? Judging by the United players thinking they'd won the world cup, its much more plausible that it was in fact the jubilant United players going a bit crazy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.