GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Van the man is in the doc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
looks like hes being investigated after his nasty tackle on Cole yesterday from what I see it was nasty and quite frankly hopes he gets a heavy ban The Game could do with out that ........ the papers were full of it too saying United and Riley are cheats lol my view is he did catch him even if it was minimal it was a silly challenge
Mon 25/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
looks like hes being investigated after his nasty tackle on Cole yesterday from what I see it was nasty and quite frankly hopes he gets a heavy ban The Game could do with out that ........ the papers were full of it too saying United and Riley are cheats lol my view is he did catch him even if it was minimal it was a silly challenge
Mon 25/10/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and i bet he gets charged just so the FA can feel all important again after the Beckham incident.
Mon 25/10/04 at 19:16
Regular
Arsenal players are also in trouble for what was thrown at Alex...

And Wenger is in trouble for what he said about the ref.

It was, without a doubt, a big mess.

And Wenger, sadly lost the mind game to Sir Alex...

And his team lost the plot.
Mon 25/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They won't do anything to Arsenal, they love them. They would have charged Wenger earlier otherwise for his comments about Everton and United
Mon 25/10/04 at 19:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wenger will be fined because freedom of speech is deeply frowned upon within the FA. Some of the finings they've given out to managers like Graeme Souness and Chris Coleman in the past have been a complete and utter joke. I don't think managers should be allowed to say [Iwhatever[/I] they want, but some of the things they've been punished for show the FA again to be the complete laughing stock that they are.

RVN should face a ban, though, as every time I see that tackle it looks a lot worse. Cole, Keown, Lauren and Vieira got banned for their actions against RVN at Old Trafford last season, and what RVN did to Ashley Cole in that match is far worse than any of those offenses - he could have quite easily broken his leg. Deserves a ban, and I hope he gets a good one. None of this stupid fining rubbish, as the guy's on close to £100,000 a week, and it will literally have no effect on him.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Arsenal players are also in trouble for what was thrown at Alex...
>
> And Wenger is in trouble for what he said about the ref.
>
> It was, without a doubt, a big mess.
>
> And Wenger, sadly lost the mind game to Sir Alex...
>
> And his team lost the plot.

Whatever
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"the burning sky"
AfroJoe wrote:
> RVN should face a ban, though, as every time I see that tackle it
> looks a lot worse. Cole, Keown, Lauren and Vieira got banned for
> their actions against RVN at Old Trafford last season, and what RVN
> did to Ashley Cole in that match is far worse than any of those
> offenses - he could have quite easily broken his leg.

Yes cus the whole Arsenal squad have legs made from paper. I've seen worse tackles, and for the most part I dont think it was deliberate. And no I'm not a ManU fan. If Ruud gets a fine or whatever, then exaples should be made of all the diving idiots on the Arsenal team, in some form or another.
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
RVN is in the doc?
Ooh, scandalous. I'm sure the physio won't be happy about this story...
Mon 25/10/04 at 21:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tomoose wrote:
> Yes cus the whole Arsenal squad have legs made from paper. I've seen
> worse tackles, and for the most part I dont think it was deliberate.
> And no I'm not a ManU fan. If Ruud gets a fine or whatever, then
> exaples should be made of all the diving idiots on the Arsenal team,
> in some form or another.

You're not making sense, here. I fail to see how a deliberate (and it was deliberate, seeing as he was nowhere near the ball) lunge at someone's knee merits the same kind of punishment as diving. And also by your logic, surely Rooney should be fined as well? You say you're not a Man United fan, yet your inability to pick up on the most simple and basic flaws Man United made yesterday suggest otherwise.

Anyway, of course you've seen worse tackles than that. Most people have seen Roy Keane's idiotic and violent attack on that Man City player a few seasons back...
Tue 26/10/04 at 09:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think Ruud's challenge was some revenge from the abuse he took from the Arsenal thugs at OT last season, fair play to him - I would have done exactly the same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.