GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"arsenal fans, what a bunch of hypocrites"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
ok its a bit of a generalisation, but all the ones i saw were moaning in the pub about that penalty. Ok it was minimal contact, but at least there was contact from one of your bungling defenders.

before you start moaning again i'd like to remind you of the raping and pillaging you took from pompey last season. Quite possibly their best performance in the top league, and Mr Pires' actions. If you want to moan about a penalty, preach at your own lot first. Outrageous cheating and your run wouldn't even have existed.

on another note the game was unbelievably rubbish, so boring till the peno, which made it interesting just by virtue of the fact A***s historical run was about to be ended
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tis funny how Arsenal play poorly in two games and they suck, just after a record unbeaten streak surpassing any other English team ever.......
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:18
Regular
pompey are the new southampton for us.

They were our bogey team when we were dominating the premiership and now it looks like portsmouth have taken thier place!

Roy Carrol has only lost two premiership games...both at pompey! Really should have scored early against them today, and even after pompey took the lead smith hit over from about 2yrds! just wasnt uniteds day.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes we should have and we didn't, am i missing something? am i disputing that without me knowing people?

Your lot should have beaten Southampton today but you didn't, things like this happen in football, life goes on
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:12
Regular
Yea but we DID lose last weekend to you guys REMEMBER? And your morale was supposedly high after "outplaying" us so you should of beaten them, if you can beat us then you should be able to beat Pompey.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just like how you thrashed Southampton today.......oh wait
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
It bloody matters because no matter how hard Pompey are at home you should be good enough to beat them to be considered good enough to win the league but you didn't.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lets agree to disagree, eh?

I mean, what the Helen of Troy is the point in arguing...

...we all know the titles already ours :D
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
Like maybe Arsenal struggling to beat teams like Southampton.

Oh wait.
Sat 30/10/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Scope wrote:
> Yea and it's alright for Man Utd to lose? Apparently they outplayed us
> last Sunday so they should be able to beat Pompey even with their
> good home record.

How does our display last Sunday have anything to do with how we play today? Teams don't play at the same level each and every game, especially not United, it's how they play on the day that matters not who they beat last week. United played crap today and they lost, end of. Probably end of our Championship hopes as well unless a miracle occurs
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ashman wrote:
> I've always wondered, are you Badger Man or Bad German.
>
> I'm just guessing it's the former.
>
> :^)

Strange. I never really saw it like the latter...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.