GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"arsenal fans, what a bunch of hypocrites"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
ok its a bit of a generalisation, but all the ones i saw were moaning in the pub about that penalty. Ok it was minimal contact, but at least there was contact from one of your bungling defenders.

before you start moaning again i'd like to remind you of the raping and pillaging you took from pompey last season. Quite possibly their best performance in the top league, and Mr Pires' actions. If you want to moan about a penalty, preach at your own lot first. Outrageous cheating and your run wouldn't even have existed.

on another note the game was unbelievably rubbish, so boring till the peno, which made it interesting just by virtue of the fact A***s historical run was about to be ended
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
haven\'t Leeds had enough horrible things happen without Djemba x2 showing up as well............nah :-D
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i still think if we kidnapped djemba and shipped him to leeds....
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It\'s just a shame Fergie isn\'t as good at picking a decent team at the moment then playing mind games
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wenger always falls for mind games.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:42
Regular
Azul Five-O wrote:
> Arsenal panic when things go wrong?
>
> Sorry, but did you see the Middlesborough game when they were 3-1
> down around about the 60th minute, and came back to win it 5-3?
>
> Obviously not.

Not within a game but the overall picture. When they start losing the premiership and feeling the pressure they start becoming desperate to win games and leave themselves open to attack.
Sun 31/10/04 at 11:14
Regular
Arsenal panic when things go wrong?

Sorry, but did you see the Middlesborough game when they were 3-1 down around about the 60th minute, and came back to win it 5-3?

Obviously not.
Sun 31/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Not too sure if you could say Arsenal are panicking just yet. From what I saw of the highlights last night, they had more than enough chances to win that game 3 times over, they just didnt finish there chances off as well as they have been doing, and all teams go through a game where the goals just dont seem to go in for you. There play on the whole looked just as crisp as ever, and they were only out done on set pieces, and when you have Cygan in defence you can understand why.

I dont expect them to lose again for a while.

Utd messed up yesterday, really needed to win, and with there main striker suspended the others are going to have to do something about that. Its going to be tough for them.

Chelsea are looking good, perhaps there football isnt too fancy, but they know there jobs and are doing them. Can see them pushing Arsenal all the way this season.

And Everton being up there is really making things interesting...though I dont expect them to stay quite so high for long.
Sun 31/10/04 at 10:06
Regular
Man U aren't going to win the premiership.

But I'm question mark starts appearing over Arsenal's head. They are perfectionists and when things go wrong they panic.

And right now they're panicking.

And with another 4 goals for Chelsea in the bag, Chelsea are just growing in strength.

Could very well be their year.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:33
Regular
"es argh"
I have lost track of this thread.

1) tis Badger man, woteva

2)Pompey are bestest ever, defended brilliantly, looked good upfront and we had our usual slice of luck. We are not a team that most teams are looking to pick up 3 points against. i.e, the 2 wins against an United, the numerous wins against Liverpool and the slightly questionable draw at Highbury .

3) bluh, Pompey 1:5 Arsenal was at the very early stage of our Premiership life, we were playing Ivica Mornar for fooks sake.

Next number) Portsmouth are now better than Southampton, safe to say, albeit Southampton can field a team of injured men.

At the end of the day from a neutralish person who has something against Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea:-

Man United- Have it all to do now but certainly don't write them off yet

Arsenal- A wee bit stuttery now but next game they shall win and another streak shall ensue.

chelsea- Seem like the team to beat at the moment for me, playing well and ful of confidence (Although the one nil scorelines sometimes leave a lot to be desired entertainment wise)

Fook this, it's half 1 and almost 1 or something, head hurts, bedtime.
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:33
Regular
Lol.

Giggs done a sound job of beating all those 30 somthings, but the real skill was in the assist from Vieira. Found Giggs without even looking! Genius!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.