GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alien vs Predator"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 09:39
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Is this film any good and should I go and c it? On the trailors it looks awful...
Fri 22/10/04 at 09:39
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Is this film any good and should I go and c it? On the trailors it looks awful...
Fri 22/10/04 at 09:47
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I dont know, but my mate has see it & said that you should forget everything that you know about the previous films. Other than that he said its quite good.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I watched it a few days ago, i wasnt that keen on it myself.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I watched it yesterday and thought it ROCKED!!! In fact everyone in the screening I was in seemed to love it too from listening to people talking afterwards.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:22
Regular
"Don't let me down"
It's good if your a teenager as thats what the film is aimed at, thats one of the reasons I hated it. It took everything away that made 1, 2 and 3 great, the blood and horror. It's made by the guy who killed the first resi evil film, and I reakon he's done it again with this one. Not making it a 18 or even a 15 rated certainly shows it's lack of horror, it doesn't even show the alien bursting out of the bodys properly, crap.
Fri 22/10/04 at 10:43
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
kevstar wrote:
> It's good if your a teenager as thats what the film is aimed at, thats
> one of the reasons I hated it. It took everything away that made 1,
> 2 and 3 great, the blood and horror. It's made by the guy who killed
> the first resi evil film, and I reakon he's done it again with this
> one. Not making it a 18 or even a 15 rated certainly shows it's lack
> of horror, it doesn't even show the alien bursting out of the bodys
> properly, crap.

Just to say quality name!
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:50
Regular
It was not the Directors decision to cut it to lower the certificate. He had no say in the matter.
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:56
Regular
"I'm Great."
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? (space)threadid=111766&forumid=301
That should clear up the cuts that have been made to the cinema release of AvP.
Fri 22/10/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Milky Milky"
kevstar wrote:
> It's good if your a teenager as thats what the film is aimed at, thats
> one of the reasons I hated it. It took everything away that made 1,
> 2 and 3 great, the blood and horror.

Umm...there never was that much blood in any of the original films really, and anyway does blood make for a better film? Kill Bill was full of blood and is was still a load of horse gak. True that it could have done with a few more scares though.
Fri 22/10/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?
> (space)threadid=111766&forumid=301

Nothing there about any cuts!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.