GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Size of penis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 10:47
Regular
"You fail in life!"
What would you guys and especially girls as your opinion is really what counts in this post think is a good size of penis. I'm just asking because my classmate and I were discussing what names meant and his (Paul) means 'little one' so he immediately got defensive when we started raking him!
Tue 19/10/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Chewy squares wrote:
> It's not the size but what you do with it correct?

Wrong. That is a myth which has been spread around by 'small' men.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:02
Regular
"You fail in life!"
> Wrong. That is a myth which has been spread around by 'small' men.

I knew someone was going to say that, I was tempted to myself but thought I'd be nice. Whats the big deal (no pun intended) about the size of a penis? An orgasm is an orgasm correct? As long as it's with the one you love it will be special.

For your information I am not a small man, I am just over 7 inches, but I don't feel great or superhuman, if it does what it's supposed to do and both people feel great at the end of the night then what's the problem?
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
1. I never actually said there was a problem

2. I really didn't need to know the 'for your information' bit but thanks for sharing that.

:D
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
Do you guys measure you schlongs or something?

I don't know why half of you are so bothered, I doubt the majority of you are even fully developed yet.

Hell, it's not likely that you'll be using them for anything but pi**ing and even if you are, it's not like your hand's gonna laugh at you because you have a small dong.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chewy squares wrote:
> For your information I am not a small man, I am just over 7 inches,

I'm 6'2".
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Selected"
centimeters
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm talking height, not length.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Selected"
Sorry I thought we were still on girth
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you guys measure you schlongs or something?

I've measured mine in the past and was more ten happy with what I found out. I think most guys want to know how they measure up.

Also, I think you’ll find a lot of women a scared of a “huge” one. Very few of the nerve endings are right on the cervix.
Tue 19/10/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Do you guys measure you schlongs or something?
>
> I don't know why half of you are so bothered, I doubt the majority of
> you are even fully developed yet.
>
> Hell, it's not likely that you'll be using them for anything but
> pi**ing and even if you are, it's not like your hand's gonna laugh at
> you because you have a small dong.

Classic! LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.