GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Size of penis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 10:47
Regular
"You fail in life!"
What would you guys and especially girls as your opinion is really what counts in this post think is a good size of penis. I'm just asking because my classmate and I were discussing what names meant and his (Paul) means 'little one' so he immediately got defensive when we started raking him!
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I have a mental image now of guys getting rulers at the ready now. The average, of course, would be whatever you measured up to.
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:14
Regular
I bet I'm not the first person to have Googled, but here's the top link from a search of 'Average Penis Size'

[URL]http://www.edu.uni-klu.ac.at/~amiklaut/dr_nick/answer19.htm[/URL]
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You googled it :D

£10.00 says you were the first.
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:16
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> I have a mental image now of guys getting rulers at the ready now.
> The average, of course, would be whatever you measured up to.

Insecure people will always lie about it so they don't seem 'abnormal'. Fools.

I couldn't care less how mine compares to other people's - hell, I don't even know the size of my own - I don't need to. It works and works well, that's all that matters :D
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:17
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> You googled it :D
>
> £10.00 says you were the first.

:O

I just wanted to see how far off the average I was when I said 6.3 - as I'd heard it was that before.
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'm undecided about the job of measuring a load of guys to find the answer for you all. Could be good or gross :)
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:24
Regular
I'm sure you wouldn't complain if the opportunity came up for real :-P
Tue 19/10/04 at 11:30
Regular
"what's punctuation"
ok according to a survay done by The Alfred C. Kinsey Institute for Sex Research the average penis length is 6.16 inches. The average girth is 4.84 inches.

this is measured from the point where the penis meets the body along the top to its tip

hope this helps but please bear in mind that national averages differ(the chiniese are apparently quite small for instance)
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:09
Regular
"Selected"
6.16?

HAHAHAHAHAA
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Selected"
ha?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.