GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Size of penis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/10/04 at 10:47
Regular
"You fail in life!"
What would you guys and especially girls as your opinion is really what counts in this post think is a good size of penis. I'm just asking because my classmate and I were discussing what names meant and his (Paul) means 'little one' so he immediately got defensive when we started raking him!
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:11
"period drama"
He's ever present - the other type of present. Always hiding in a box somewhere. Probably in the attic.
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Oh dear; Azul that red colour is beginning to suit you...
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
Ever present, despite the fact nobody has ever seen him.
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
cookie monster wrote:
> Yes, but for that to happen god would have to exist outside the
> universe. A concept which is both mind bending and totally insane.

Thanks to GCSE Religious studies, I can answer that. God is all-knowing, all-seeing and ever present.
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:01
Regular
Chewy squares wrote:

> Why Tiltawhirl? It's better to measure a schlong than a schmeckle,
> tiny.

I'm not worried about my size unlike all you insecure folk. I've never had any complaints so why should I be?
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
not really; I manage it.
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yes, but for that to happen god would have to exist outside the universe. A concept which is both mind bending and totally insane.
Wed 20/10/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
You know, nowadays even a lot of Christians see Genesis as poetic justice, as it does show some actual truth; for example the order in which God created everything goes along with the Scientific view, and God saying "Let there be light" was (supposedly) the big bang. My personal view is that there is a degree of truth involved, but it is just a bit weird.
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Actually yes... Adam and Eve had lots of kids... 800 years and no contraception... wouldn't you?

EDIT- or 900... not sure on the exact amount.
EDIT- just realised... 465 odd looks in this topic and not even 60 brave answers...
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Something else, not Creationism.

MY LITTLE RANT AGAINST RELIGION!!!!111!

Wait a second. This is a very, very simple question, so I expect a simple answer please.

A + E at the beggining? Had kids. Where did they make more kids then? Their mum? Because that's not particularly good......

Or did God invent some other people just to fit the story?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.