GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Having a filling...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/10/04 at 00:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yeh, need a filling on one of my teeth, too many Dr Pepper's apparently, and was just wondering what the procedure was.

Will they put me entirely out, or just locally? Or not at all?

How long will it take, because I'm supposed to be seeing someone an hour after my appointment...

Ta
Mon 18/10/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Mouthwash?

Score.

I hate the moment when you're sitting in the chair waiting for it to happen, that's the worst.
Mon 18/10/04 at 12:22
Regular
It's not exactly bad.

The worst part is the taste it leaves, but then you get a drink of that green stuff.
Mon 18/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
2 injections, nice...
Mon 18/10/04 at 12:14
Regular
Fillings are fun.

I had one last week which was 2 injections and I'm having another on the 8th November.
Mon 18/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
That happened to my sis a few weeks ago, but it wasn't cos of sweets but not enough room in her mouth for the teeth coming through, just yanked 3 out. How I laughed at her then.

Oh how the tables have turned...
Mon 18/10/04 at 01:02
Regular
When i was six, 4 of my teeth were too knackered for fillings (too many sweeties!)

They knocked me out cold and took em all out.
Mon 18/10/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Thank the lord for that Dante...

20 seconds...mmm ta Trish ;)

Yeh a friend said to me earlier that it took 2 anaesthetics for him to lose all feeling in his gum... Heh I hope I 'go under' first time, hate the sight of needleds, as you watch them drawing closer and closer to penetrating you, then the doctor gets a phonecall and you have to suffer it all again
Mon 18/10/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Huh yea makes sense, azul go and suck a cigarette, goodanga everybody I'm off.
Mon 18/10/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Provided the anaesthetic takes the first time....

It took 3 with me and 4 with a friend, and 2 for quite a few more people.
Mon 18/10/04 at 00:52
Regular
Hell yeah!

They give you the injection and then make you sit in the waiting room for a few minutes while the anastetic numbs your mouth up. Once that's done it's about another 5 minutes in the dentists chair. The actual drilling and stuff takes about 20 seconds maximum, probably not even that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.