GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weeing in Public as a Man"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/10/04 at 21:39
"Uzi Lover"
So I hadn't used a Urinal in 8 months until the other day when I walked into Tesco toilets.

The one Cubical was taken, with the sound of straining coming from inside. So, I had to use the Urinal next to some guy. Haven't felt that uncomfortable in ages. Not because my thingy is small, but because I realised I was standing there, with my dong out, right up close to this bloke I don't even know. I then realised, we were both standing there, in the middle of nowhere, with our dongs out, weeing.

I found it gay.

Then I realised that is why I always use the cubical in public. Privacy outside of the home.

So next time you wee...think about it.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
We all would, but you can't be a wuss about it. By doing that, you're basicly being a man-biatch.

I'll go half on the operation, if you want.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Nah I would rather noone else sees it.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If you're going to use a urinal, use it with pride.

You wuss.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> I always pick the corner urinal and try to hide my thing with my hand
> if the cubicals are taken haha.

My hand isn't big enough to do that :(
Regular
"Jackpot!"
cookie monster wrote:
> I can't use the urinal if someone else is using one close by. The need
> to pee just suddenly vanishes.

Same thing happens to me alot of the time and I have to stand there for like 5 minutes heh.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I always pick the corner urinal and try to hide my thing with my hand if the cubicals are taken haha.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I can't use the urinal if someone else is using one close by. The need to pee just suddenly vanishes.
Sun 17/10/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If the urinals are crowded I go to cubical.

It just seems so... primative... peeing against a wall next to strangers.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Tra la la la la...
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:52
In heaven the bells are ringing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.