GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"78 more days until Devil May Cry 3: Dante's awakening!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 3'.
Thu 06/01/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well not long now, just under 3 months. Metal gear solid 3 and resident evil 4 will be coming out the same time then, if you didn't already know, so this year is going to be one of the best for gaming.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:09
Regular
Bah, no more of this casual/hardcore game shizer ;) That was made up by 24/7 MMORPG geeks who wanted gaming to be a sport. In the same way that only hardcore films involve jars of lube.

A better game doesn't necessarily mean a hardcore game.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea, that's true, but it would be hard to ruin such a good series.

Oh and remember me bullett haha.
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:47
Regular
A must-buy IMO, as long as they don't ruin it by trying too hard to appeal to the casual gamer.
Thu 06/01/05 at 14:45
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea, I actually liked the second, but I think that most people hated it because of the out in the open setting, unlike the eerie castle one in dmc1.

In dmc3 you move like in dmc2, but it still has all of the elements from the first, so this one, as we all seem to think, will probably be the best.
Thu 06/01/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Also if your up for Live/Me my gamertag is Dolores i so if your up for some Halo,Counter Strike (PC or Xbox), Pro Evo, PGR2, or Sega GT just add me.
Thu 06/01/05 at 11:29
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Good good, thi g is though 2 had all the things that one had so im actually confused as to why I hated it.
Thu 06/01/05 at 11:26
Regular
True but the original was beyond awesome and then some. It looks like they have gone back to the original formula with the 3rd one, I am predicting good stuff, can't wait for it.
Thu 06/01/05 at 11:03
Regular
"Forgot my password."
DMC2 was awful.
Thu 06/01/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well not long now, just under 3 months. Metal gear solid 3 and resident evil 4 will be coming out the same time then, if you didn't already know, so this year is going to be one of the best for gaming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.