GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"78 more days until Devil May Cry 3: Dante's awakening!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 3'.
Thu 06/01/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well not long now, just under 3 months. Metal gear solid 3 and resident evil 4 will be coming out the same time then, if you didn't already know, so this year is going to be one of the best for gaming.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:33
Regular
Read it back S L O W L Y ;)
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:33
Regular
the guy who verbally ejaculates over your concentration on burnout 3
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe, who's that?
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:29
Regular
The electric guitar can stay then.

DJ Twatfase however, must die a horrible death
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:28
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea, it rocks, well literally.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:25
Regular
The electric guitar has to make an appearence though, the legendary Heavy Metal music from the original will be back.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe, a bit hard to forget.
I may come back on the forums for a while, as hibey and crumble want me back. People will probably flame me again, but I can put up with it :p
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:21
Regular
And yes, Vergil, I remember you, Dante.
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:20
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Bah, no more of this casual/hardcore game shizer ;) That was made up
> by 24/7 MMORPG geeks who wanted gaming to be a sport. In the same way
> that only hardcore films involve jars of lube.
>
> A better game doesn't necessarily mean a hardcore game.

Argh, no, I didn't mean like that! I meant they'd better not go the route of EA and slap so much Product placement, electric guitar and wankshaft DJ on it that it becomes painfully unbearable :D
Thu 06/01/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Lol, but it's devil may cry we are talking about here :p

Heh it could be devil may fly if you don't like the game, a good boot to the cd is preferred, but let's not go into that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.