GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EMA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I was just wondering if any of you recive EMA (Education Maintinence Allowance) and if you do, when does it usually get payed into your bank account?
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:19
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> 'Tis crap. Just because my parents own over £30000 a year
> doesn't mean they give me £30 a week to do what I like.
>
> Everyone should be allowed that money.
>
> Stupid tosssers.

Maybe because your parents are more then wealthy enough to offer you financial support.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:21
But why? Staying on and learning will only benefit you. To receive more rewards rather than pay for it is stupid. I mean, if you didn't want to stay on and learn, that's your choice.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Maybe because your parents are more then wealthy enough to offer you
> financial support.

But they're not. There's far more to take into account than how much they get paid.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:39
Regular
I can get it, but I don't.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Just calm down, people.

It encourages people to stay on/sta in.

It's good.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:47
I know, but money is wasted trying to encourage those who don't normally want to carry on education, instead of those who purely want to because they want to learn.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Insert Gently"
£10 a week don't make me go into college anymore, I just go in for a laugh and to learn of course. Plus you get £100 bonus every term which is class
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:54
Ah ha, that's just great.

Of course, I'm only complaining because I just missed out on this "slackers get paid" scheme. Still wrong though.
Thu 14/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
Put it this way, I get no money from my parents whatsoever.
Yes, they have more money, so they can afford tobuy me food blah blah blah, but how many of you spend the money you get on food to stay alive etc?

I hate it.
My dad earns like 50k a year, and my mum about 10k, but all I get from them is Christmas and birthday presents.
I have to earn the rest of my money myself.
Whereas people whose parents were obviously louts at school (and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) get 30 quid a week to buy CDs and games etc.
Gay.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
munn wrote:
> Whereas people whose parents were obviously louts at school (and the
> apple doesn't fall far from the tree) get 30 quid a week to buy CDs
> and games etc.
> Gay.

Or perhaps our parents couldn't finish school, because of health reasons, and are now stuck in dead end jobs and can barely afford to put food on the table...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.