GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Marriage"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
"..."
Forthose of you who don't know...I recently got married to fellow (and better known) SR poster Lucy-Jane and well...life doesn't feel any different. I was really expecting post-married life to be different to pre-married life, but it really isn't....

Buying a house was a life-changing experience, as was getting a first full-time proper job and graduating of course. But I have come to the conclusion that...

Marriage = Over-rated.

Discuss.
Fri 15/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> block or unblock? I have you blocked and removed at the moment, do you
> need to talk in private or something? :S

Nope not really. Please can you keep me blocked and deleted. Thank You.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> It was a wedding not a funeral, she was on holiday somewhere sunny,
> why wear black? :S

At the end of the day who says you have to wear white and look liek a blummin meringue. So i opted for something different. Apparently the Canadians get married in black alot according to the wedding co-ordinator
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I agree. I was always highly allergic to white dresses so a white wedding was never an option for me. Wish I'd thought about getting married in black.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:21
Regular
"..."
Ok, seeing as I seem to have been criticised for 'rushing into it', I would just like to say...

I have had serious girlfriends before who, for one reason or another, although I have enjoyed the time I spent with them, I knew I wouldn't spend the rest of my life with them. From very early on into my relationship with Lucy, despite my living in Nottingham and her in Peterborough (at the time), I couldn't imagine a future without her. Our wedding was, in many ways, my declaration that this was the woman who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and that she felt the same.

If that's rushing into things, then hey, I;ve rushed things, but I couldn't be any happier.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:30
Regular
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> FullMetal Alchemist wrote:
> block or unblock? I have you blocked and removed at the moment, do
> you
> need to talk in private or something? :S
>
> Nope not really. Please can you keep me blocked and deleted. Thank
> You.

lol
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:36
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> If that's rushing into things, then hey, I;ve rushed things, but I
> couldn't be any happier.

That's all that matters then :) your happiness, congratulations. Although on several occasions I did ask Lucy if she saw herself staying with you for another 60+ years. Her answer was always "you never know what the future might hold" and I'll leave it at that :)
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Pokey.. We've talked about it.. so stop trying to shat stir.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:38
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Pokey.. We've talked about it.. so stop trying to shat stir.

Cheapest attempt I've seen to stir. He'll have to try a lot hatrder than that to get a rise out of me.
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:43
Regular
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
[Deleted]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.