GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas - Interesting Facts"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 14:59
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
I have just ordered GTA San Andreas and i was wondering if anyone knows anything good about it or any Weapons, Vehicles etc.

ps cant wait till it comes out!!!!!!
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Why don't you just wait until you get the game?
Mon 11/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
can you go in any building?
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:38
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Marcini wrote:
> people like to talk about nothing though

and that is why you posted!??!?!?!?!?!

Just a thought i would like to throw at you and pease dont chuck it back.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Bow to me!"
people like to talk about nothing though
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:10
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
what is the point in this post. Why don't you use your head and look at the reviews and stuff before you ask what it's about!
Mon 11/10/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Bow to me!"
most things are only funny for the first time... unless its something like little britain, that lasted much longer for me
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I liked it when that show hostess said something like :

"I was at the Shopping Mall the other day when I saw this old woman, I mean, she was OOOOOOOOOLD...must've been about 32".

Found that so funny at first, but then the humor seemed to fade away.

:(
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:53
Heh, BJ Smith was a funny guy, as was his chat show host, Amy Shackenahueser, I think it was.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
"boom boom click"
someone has good hearing!!!
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Edward wrote:
> I have just ordered GTA San Andreas and i was wondering if anyone
> knows anything good about it or any Weapons, Vehicles etc.

Jesus.

Do you have the internet? This isn't just a forum ya' know, go to the blue box at the top of this screen, serach for GTA San Andreas and you'll be able to find some info on it, otherwise go to www.gtasanandreas.com

Oh and if you have Vice City, get in a car and start listening to K-Chat, you'll eventually hear BJ.SMith talking about their Football game against the 'S.As' - San Andreas (He does actually say San Andreas, not just S.As).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.