GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas - Interesting Facts"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 14:59
Regular
"We are not alone!!!"
I have just ordered GTA San Andreas and i was wondering if anyone knows anything good about it or any Weapons, Vehicles etc.

ps cant wait till it comes out!!!!!!
Sat 16/10/04 at 18:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Starts? The random idiocy and 'hilarious' innuendo was tired ages ago.
Sat 16/10/04 at 12:53
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i can see the gta series going 1 more after this before its starts to get old.
Sat 16/10/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Bicycle"
Obviously.
Sat 16/10/04 at 09:47
Hoops wrote:
> I liked it when that show hostess said something like :
>

Pfff. It's not actress any more, they're actors. Calling them the former is SEXIST.
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:47
"period drama"
I ordered it today - rather grudgingly, it must be said.
I dunno what it is, but I'm no where near as excited as I was with VC - I'm not even very bothered.
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:03
Regular
"hammy boy"
i cant wait to get the game either. i hear that you get to ride push bikes, go on planes to other islands and theres a combine harvester. also you have a gang which follows you and you get to do drive bys. also there is a monster truck and quad bikes decent or what. i think that this will be one of the greatest games ever!!!!!!!
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Hoops wrote:
> Oh and if you have Vice City, get in a car and start listening to
> K-Chat, you'll eventually hear BJ.SMith talking about their Football
> game against the 'S.As' - San Andreas (He does actually say San
> Andreas, not just S.As).

I noticed that AGES ago.

Just sayin'

:P
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
www.fearitdoit.com

www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com

Apparently these are some spoof sites that Rockstar have made up,much like the kentpaul one when Vice City was due. I haven't tried the sites myself yet, got them from a magazine just this second.
Fri 15/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
There's been tonnes of info in various magazines and web sites. All you need to know is that this is going to be one of the best games of the year, if not THE best.
Mon 11/10/04 at 22:31
"period drama"
Limmar wrote:
>Never heard
> any of those and i have had the game on preoreder for months.

Wow!
I didn't know you got beamed special amazing new information on the game if you've had it on pre-order for months.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.