GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple Science"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 19:37
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Just got offered this at my school for GCSE. If I was to do three Science GCSE's, I'd have to do an extra half an hour's lesson each Monday afternoon. It would mean I could get 11 GCSE's, but I hold my reservations.

Anyone else doing three sciences or got any advice?
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:12
Regular
"0228"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Selective school?

Yes.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:14
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Right. Mine isn't. Huge school too. 1650+ school. Years 7-13.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:16
Regular
"0228"
Then I should congratulate you on being chosen to take the triple science and urge you to take the opportunity.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:47
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
I did the three sciences but it was graded as a double award.
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Id do double award, by year 11 ive got so much work i hardly ever stop doing it, and thats with double science!
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Ha! You will realise once you go to sixth form, that that half and hour extra to get another GCSE was a waste of time.
There are no advantages to having another science grade at GCSE level.
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
i got three gcses for science and didn't find it that difficult (I ended up with an A and 2 B's) it's helpful if u want to do any science at A-level as you already know a fair bit of detailed science. go for it what u got to lose?!
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Your social life.
Fri 08/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
honestly it wasn't that difficult. i still had a social life
Sat 09/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I did triple science, and have taken Physics on through AS level and am currently studying it at A level. I'll tell you now, it really isn't that difficult to be honest. It also looks good, particulary when filling in your UCAS application online- it adds that extra 'oomph' as it were.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.