GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tory Party Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha
Ha
Ha

Think that sums it up
Wed 06/10/04 at 21:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I didn't think the his speech, in itself, was all that bad. He seemed to hit all the notes any Tory supporter would want to hear, and will certainly win back a few estranged voters like my Mum... but there's something about this Howard bloke that seems a bit insincere (sp?). The way he paraded the deaths of his family to try and prove points just seems rather wrong, for me - if you want to back up a point, use stats, Micheal.

And some of it was contradictary. 'Britain saved my families life when they fled Hitler', and before that 'We'll cap immigration'. Surely he'd want as many people as possible to get saved like he was? Another example of him parading his losses to try and get sympathy, I think.

And it did all seem a bit Lib-Dem at times, trying to get as many votes from as many groups as possible, with the Policemen for example and the paperwork.

Until I see some hard policies and none of this 'no top up fees' crap, I'll just observe.

Not like I can vote anyway.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I bet they'll get humped again and revamp themselves

New Conservatives
Things Can Only Get Better

" We will reduce taxes "
" Gordon Smells "
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:52
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I was enthralled.
Michael Howard rocks my socks.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:52
Regular
I quite like the idea of laying out a timetable that they claim they'll follow.

It's guaranteed that if they were voted in, Have I Got News For You would take the mick throughout their entire term.

As for Labour...well their slogan made me laugh. "A better life for all"

That's all good and well but they're causing civil service workers to have to do tonnes more work by removing 104,000 jobs and forcing the workload onto the remaining staff. Quite ironic really.

As for the Lib Dems..."We will do everything that public opinion suggests. We wont even think of the consequences"

So if public opinion wants consentual sex to be reduced to 6, you know who they're gonna vote.

And UKIP?

Go Kilroy! Whoo!

Can you imagine him running the UK? He'd have immigrants shot on the spot. Mind you, that could be why they've suddenly become oh so popular.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" We promise to cut taxes "
" Tony smells "
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I recorded it so i can watch it later.

Yes im kidding.
Wed 06/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ha
Ha
Ha

Think that sums it up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.