GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"French"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
"0228"
Tomorrow I have to complete my first piece of French GCSE coursework. Can't say I'm looking forward to it but it has to be done. Unfortunately for me though, I'm still in year 10 but a few of us have been put in an advanced class and we're lucky enough to do it well before everyone else and, because I'm in a grammar school, I'm expected to end up with at least an A. Can't use a dictionary in it either! Woe is me.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I do not include Sheffield in my view now after being up there last night. Everyone i asked for help to point me in the right direction of the arena were very nice and polite and willing to help. Plus the ticket lady on the tram was very nice :-D

Oh and Confederate i very much doubt everyone else in Europe can speak 3 languages.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:56
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Das ist hat nur ein enges Blick bedacht Cyclone. Sie wissen, daß der Rest von Europa drei Sprachen noch in England, Amerika, Australien sprechen kann, die wir nur Ein sprechen können.

Translated:

That is just a narrow minded view Cyclone. You know the rest of Europe can speak three languages yet in England, America, Australia we can only speak one.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like where I like....

It doesn't matter what country it is - hence I take Lalakers views of here as valid. If he doesn't like the places he's been in the UK fair enough. There's no point living somewhere you don't want to. It just so happens I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Wed 06/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Mon français n'est pas brillant, mais je sais qu'un petit m'obtient par. Je sais aussi un petits espagnol et l'Allemand. Mais je jamais n'ai jamais pris n'importe quels examens en français, comme j'ai pensé ce n'est pas nécessaire, plutôt je l'Histoire faite, que je crois est plus amusant qu'apprenant une autre langue.
Wed 06/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I got an A in French, which was a bloody joke. I couldn't even phrase a decent question in french, just sputter out random words.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well then lucky for you you've had a pleasant 14 years in London. Obviously in my 4 hours down there i found the only rude people in London, must have been very unlucky to find them all in one place.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:17
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Absolutely.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I did and I've found the majority of Londoners in my 14 years in the
> city pleasant. So I didn't agree about your 4 hour 'stint', no.

great things opinions aren't they?
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:16
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I did and I've found the majority of Londoners in my 14 years in the city pleasant. So I didn't agree about your 4 hour 'stint', no.
Wed 06/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Forest Fan wrote:

> Bit rich?

Carry on reading until the last line bible monkey

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.